East St Louis

Cats from STL don't even fvck with ESTL. It's that bad.

I forget what they used to call each other like sewer dawgs vs river rats. My buddies would always make sure i had protection going clubbing over there at Onyx or at the pink slip gangs galore everywhere.

GDs BDs Stones n Lords(theres many more ileft out) mainly ran on the east and all the crips rollin 20 &60's 62's kitchen 19/83 bloods brim swans fruit were in stl only the Mississippi river seperate the two its bloodshed on a daily basis!

Advertisement
So basically its...SOUTH FLORIDA. We're use to that. lol

I doubt they have more problems than Mnw or Booker T

I can say this, even though South Florida schools are rated pretty low, they actually care about the kids that want to do something with themselves.

Cant say the same about East St. Louis HS and the inner city St. Louis Public schools.

I forget what they used to call each other like sewer dawgs vs river rats. My buddies would always make sure i had protection going clubbing over there at Onyx or at the pink slip gangs galore everywhere.

GDs BDs Stones n Lords(theres many more ileft out) mainly ran on the east and all the crips rollin 20 &60's 62's kitchen 19/83 bloods brim swans fruit were in stl only the Mississippi river seperate the two its bloodshed on a daily basis!

**** Chicago Gangs on 1 side and LA gangs on the other. No wonder there is so much issues in St. Louis and East St. Louis.

Well East St. Louis is probably the most violent crime ridden area of the country right now.

like a year ago like 5 students were shot and killed from mnw alone. Not in a mass shooting but at different times in the school year

ESTL is a different breed of life. If you haven’t lived there or near it you wouldn’t understand. (5 year resident who rode the metro from Washington Ave and Scott AFB 5 days a week).

Yea i know its a tough place. Nothing really going on there..

Advertisement
The top 10 most dangerous cities are as follows:

1. East St. Louis, Illinois
2. Darby Borough, Pennsylvania
3. Opa Locka, Florida
4. Florida City, Florida
5. Flint, Michigan
6. Detroit, Michigan
7. Saginaw City, Michigan
8. College Park, Georgia
9. Prichard, Alabama
10. West Memphis, Arkansas

https://fox2now.com/2018/05/08/east-st-louis-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

On this particular list.....2 of the top 10 cities are in MIAMI. I guess its the weather and money that confuses people..but its NOT SWEET down here

Advertisement

3. Opa Locka, Florida
4. Florida City, Florida
5. Flint, Michigan
6. Detroit, Michigan
8. College Park, Georgia
9. Prichard, Alabama

https://fox2now.com/2018/05/08/east-st-louis-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

On this particular list.....2 of the top 10 cities are in MIAMI. I guess its the weather and money that confuses people..but its NOT SWEET down here
Although this list is nothing to brag about. Miami is #3 and #4. Please tell me how Miami does not compare to east St. Louis

Advertisement
And I have my birthday next week!

At my age, just happy to be alive! Losing my contemporaries....it's sad.

I'm the same year as Ted Hendricks, you figure it out. Went to my first UM game in '55, we beat Bama in the OB. They had Packer legend Bart Starr.

Jeff Howard and JJ are just fairly recent history.

1955?!? Got **** lmao.

The problem with ESTL kids is

1. Will they have the grades
2. Will the school even be open
3. Will the prospect even be alive by the time he graduates
4. Will the prospect not be arrested by the time they are 18.
Grades are not issues, and neither are SAT scores, all that gets taken care , just look at Miami Dade, where when it comes to proficiency levels
we've got some really performing schools , and never, never does a player not qualify,

Advertisement
No it is not, it cannot compare to the west side of Chicago or the Englewood District on the Southside. Why it gets its press is that the level of violence it does have is usually associated with a much bigger city.

They was just listed as the most violent city per capita

3. Opa Locka, Florida
4. Florida City, Florida
5. Flint, Michigan
6. Detroit, Michigan
8. College Park, Georgia
9. Prichard, Alabama

Michigan representing!

Grades are not issues, and neither are SAT scores, all that gets taken care , just look at Miami Dade, where when it comes to proficiency levels
we've got some really performing schools , and never, never does a player not qualify,
It used to be different. In the '80's we had real problems especially with Dade kid qualifying. Prop 48's, etc. Sent kids to JUCOs, prep schools, etc. Sometimes they came back, often never saw them again

Advertisement
Back