Eason qb coach thinks he follows richt

Advertisement
I'm sure we'll be after him hard and if so, I'll gladly take him.

Obviously it would be nice to have him and Allison, but I don't know how likely that is. Some say they're worried if we get him or even pursue him, Allison will bolt. Say that's true, you go get Eason and I'll tell you why.

Simply put, TD to INT ratio. His is absurd, check it out.

Jacob Eason's Football Stats | MaxPreps

43 - 6 senior year.

32 - 3 junior year.

23 - 8 sophomore year.

4 - 1 freshman year.

I always want to know how well a QB protects the ball. Typically when they talk about recruits, they only mention TD's and yards.

Check out his completion percentage creeping up on 70 percent the last two years. He's got the measurable, that matters as well and the two combined....He looks as good a QB prospect that's been around in several years.

Who you play against is everything in high school. The reason SFL produces so many studs is because of their comp.

Qb's not so much

I'm sure we'll be after him hard and if so, I'll gladly take him.

Obviously it would be nice to have him and Allison, but I don't know how likely that is. Some say they're worried if we get him or even pursue him, Allison will bolt. Say that's true, you go get Eason and I'll tell you why.

Simply put, TD to INT ratio. His is absurd, check it out.

Jacob Eason's Football Stats | MaxPreps

43 - 6 senior year.

32 - 3 junior year.

23 - 8 sophomore year.

4 - 1 freshman year.

I always want to know how well a QB protects the ball. Typically when they talk about recruits, they only mention TD's and yards.

Check out his completion percentage creeping up on 70 percent the last two years. He's got the measurable, that matters as well and the two combined....He looks as good a QB prospect that's been around in several years.

Who you play against is everything in high school. The reason SFL produces so many studs is because of their comp.

Qb's not so much

Agree with regards to athletes, but FL isn't known for being a hotbed big QB's. It's gotten better in the last decade or so at the position. The issue with most FL QB's is the coaching mostly along with the offensive systems run.

As for competition, I hear you as well. NFL players son, outstanding numbers, and beats out competitor's from all across the nation.

Anyone with Allison's senior numbers?

Eason's dad is NOT the Tony Eason from the New England Patriots.

His dad was a WR for Notre Dame. Still, a D1 athlete, but his dad was not an NFL QB.

Advertisement
Back