Early visitors list for Bethune game

Advertisement
His name isn’t actually HaHa, it’s Ha’Sean (pronounced Ha-Seen).

It’s just a nickname his Gradma gave him because people had a hard time pronouncing his name, because a lot Americans for some odd reason are always baffled at the idea that everyone isn’t named Jim or John lol
Good to know, I thought it was actually a name change.

We better have at least 50k in the stands. No excuses.
I'm really curious to the show out.

On one hand, Mario has brought excitement and its Game 1 of his tenure here.

On the other hand, its versus Bethune Cookson on Labor Day Weekend, in the middle of the day with what is likely to be temperatures hot enough to broil your skin.

If I had to bet, I'm taking the under on 50k.

giphy.gif
So good. I remember the Rodman/Hogan match up with DDP/Karl Malone.

I remember thinking how skinny Malone looked compared to Hogan and DDP. Wrestlers are big people, man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Make them feel welcomed! Someone start some name chants and tell them to come to Miami. Or fly the banners with their names on them!

Advertisement
Advertisement

On the other hand, its versus Bethune Cookson on Labor Day Weekend, in the middle of the day with what is likely to be temperatures hot enough to broil your skin.

Yeah, I hope not. But maybe. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed. I’m doing my part.

55k announced but 35-40. miami will never change who it is as a fanbase

Advertisement
Back