Early visitors list for Bethune game

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dufuq?

Auntie own??????????????????

LOL. Like the pretzel shop?
Well, it is not spelled like a normal Antoine, so I could see the misunderstanding. **** there are weirder names out there. Dude changed his name to Ha Ha Clinton Dix. Ochocinco. Auntie owns pretzels.

Advertisement
Well, it is not spelled like a normal Antoine, so I could see the misunderstanding. **** there are weirder names out there. Dude changed his name to Ha Ha Clinton Dix. Ochocinco. Auntie owns pretzels.
His name isn’t actually HaHa, it’s Ha’Sean (pronounced Ha-Seen).

It’s just a nickname his Gradma gave him because people had a hard time pronouncing his name, because a lot Americans for some odd reason are always baffled at the idea that everyone isn’t named Jim or John lol

Advertisement
His name isn’t actually HaHa, it’s Ha’Sean (pronounced Ha-Seen).

It’s just a nickname his Gradma gave him because people had a hard time pronouncing his name, because a lot Americans for some odd reason are always baffled at the idea that everyone isn’t named Jim or John lol
well a country that was brutally taken over by a bunch old white dudes from Britain. wonder why that is haha

This a classic French name. The Antoine spelt way.
The amount I've heard some Louisiana name being butchered when I watch CFB makes me giggle, but I don't expect it to be done well.
When we had Gauthier at OC, it was brutal. That's a very common and popular name where I live, but such is life, never gonna get all the names out there right.

Advertisement
Back