Early visitors list for Bethune game

Advertisement
Clark is a baller. He should be in this class. We would be signing 5 linebackers from high school and JUCO if I were in charge, to go along with a couple portal additions.
It showed today how improved we are up front with Taylor and Jackson inside. Harvey looks fast but his angles are awful! Mesidor is a beast! We have depth up front! Linebackers stood out to me as the spot that could cost us! Wesley B looked good but I wish he took steroids and was 225 now! We lack size! We will see! I think taking 5 backers and an older player somehow would be what needs to happen! Plus Clark is 6-2 220 which towers offer what we have now!

It showed today how improved we are up front with Taylor and Jackson inside. Harvey looks fast but his angles are awful! Mesidor is a beast! We have depth up front! Linebackers stood out to me as the spot that could cost us! Wesley B looked good but I wish he took steroids and was 225 now! We lack size! We will see! I think taking 5 backers and an older player somehow would be what needs to happen! Plus Clark is 6-2 220 which towers offer what we have now!
Tackling as a whole was better but lots of poor utilization of angles in space for my liking. Linebackers (Flagg in particular) were exposed om those crossing routes. James Williams especially stood out for being out of position too often. Would definitely be nice if Wesley was 15 pounds heavier right now but he'll be a guy for us sooner than later. Coaches Steele, Strong, and Addae have lots of work to do this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tackling as a whole was better but lots of poor utilization of angles in space for my liking. Linebackers (Flagg in particular) were exposed om those crossing routes. James Williams especially stood out for being out of position too often. Would definitely be nice if Wesley was 15 pounds heavier right now but he'll be a guy for us sooner than later. Coaches Steele, Strong, and Addae have lots of work to do this week.
Well, we also have two commitments that will chance the landscape for us! Bryant and PoPo would have played Saturday! Both have the size needed! Wesley did a good job when I saw him! Those 3 are the future and it looks bright. Im
Sure they will portal a couple backers also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back