Early Happy MLK Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, bud. I just asked a question. But you're right. It didn't matter your color I still think your ignorant regardless.
Well , I thought an attack was coming, sorry didn’t mean it.

You can still call me names ( ignorant) it’s ok my Cane family here on CIS does your welcome to follow I never call anyone names I’m just that type of person not made that way.

Advertisement

Listen.

1. That letter allegedly from the FBI is terrible. And yes, the last paragraph does suggest that King should kill himself. But the evidence against Dr King is overwhelmingly true that he had many affairs, abused women, and privately lived a different life than the life he lived in the public sphere.

2. We can still honor people for the good they did while not condoning their wicked behavior. That’s possible and it should be done.

3. The Lord still used Dr. King to bring about racial reconciliation, and King should be honored for that. Was King a Christian? Absolutely not but you don’t have to be a Christian to be honored.

****, at least once can we act like men here?

No , I just remember seeing on TV statues being pulled down or vandalized because they hand slaves plus changing names on schools and so on 250 years ago .

What I’m trying to convey is every single person has sin it’s our birth defect.

But as an earlier poster said these great men in public life were exceptional leaders but private life was a completely different story , which he was spot on.

when 2027 arrives and MLK private life is exposed will the same thing happen to MLK ?

This way what I was saying , again I’m having issues explaining myself.
I don’t believe the sin of adultery is comparable to America’s original sin of slavery.
Indeed, short of murder or child molestation I don;t think any sin compares to owning another human being.

So unless we learn that ML:K was running a child *** ring out of his basement, I think its safe to say his sins have already been exposed by a corrupt FBI which had absolutely no business spying on a private citizen, though I guess the FBI’s sin is glossed over despite the fact that the agency was run by a racist, homophonic cross dresser.

Listen.

1. That letter allegedly from the FBI is terrible. And yes, the last paragraph does suggest that King should kill himself. But the evidence against Dr King is overwhelmingly true that he had many affairs, abused women, and privately lived a different life than the life he lived in the public sphere.

2. We can still honor people for the good they did while not condoning their wicked behavior. That’s possible and it should be done.

3. The Lord still used Dr. King to bring about racial reconciliation, and King should be honored for that. Was King a Christian? Absolutely not but you don’t have to be a Christian to be honored.

I am curious why you state that King was not a Christian?

I am curious why you state that King was not a Christian?
Dr. King wrote several papers and dissertations on his Christian beliefs. He attributes most of his work as a Civil Rights Leader to the teachings of Mahatma Ghandi (instead of Scripture). Also, King denied the virgin birth of Christ, His substitutionary death, and His resurrection from the dead. These three are several of the major tenets of the Christian faith that King denies. Therefore, Dr. King was heterodox and a heretic (according to the Christian faith).

Advertisement
Listen.

Where did I say King shouldn’t be honored?

My point in posting in that was to show how there was a concerted effort by the Government to kill him.

Idc one bit about the morality or the religious aspects of his private life, I’m not a Christian either.

I don’t believe the sin of adultery is comparable to America’s original sin of slavery.
Indeed, short of murder or child molestation I don;t think any sin compares to owning another human being.

So unless we learn that ML:K was running a child *** ring out of his basement, I think its safe to say his sins have already been exposed by a corrupt FBI which had absolutely no business spying on a private citizen, though I guess the FBI’s sin is glossed over despite the fact that the agency was run by a racist, homophonic cross dresser.
Nothing to do with adultery “original sin “ we are all sinners is our birth defect.
But to some adultery is there sin and there God as other’s things are Gods to many it’s s huge list.

Back 250 years ago Slavery was there God they wouldn’t let go of it.

Like alcohol addiction these are people’s Gods can’t let it go they most answer alcohols call can’t let go of it.

These threads really demonstrate why a lot of black people on cis don’t really **** with some of y’all like that because we end up being the bad guy when we call out the thinly veiled **** because we know how you really feel. I got the perfect thing to prove my point about this too

Listen.

I’ve always heard he was a ***** hound but beyond that what were his aberrations ? I’m not challenging you , trying to learn is all .

Advertisement
Nothing to do with adultery “original sin “ we are all sinners is our birth defect.
But to some adultery is there sin and there God as other’s things are Gods to many it’s s huge list.

Back 250 years ago Slavery was there God they wouldn’t let go of it.

Like alcohol addiction these are people’s Gods can’t let it go they most answer alcohols call can’t let go of it.
@AtlAtty

Another example;

To many there job is there God , pushing there family aside, chasing there kids to there room because they want a hug from there father but won’t they have to get on the computer to work.

And that little girl or boy is alone in there room because the parents have chosen there God WORK they must satisfy the God.

I know I’m messing this up , sorry.

If you read deep into my posts and clear all the CLUTTER of this vail of tears world we live in you’ll grab hold of it .

I Pray constantly for wisdom and clarity to understand and trying to explain it is work in progress.

Don’t freak out to much , I’m trying to handle what I asked for, sorry

Where did I say King shouldn’t be honored?

My point in posting in that was to show how there was a concerted effort by the Government to kill him.

Idc one bit about the morality or the religious aspects of his private life, I’m not a Christian either.
Two can play this game. Where did I say that you said he shouldn't be honored? Hint: I didn't. My post was about the letter (which you posted), and how we should be intelligent enough to honor and acknowledge those who make a lasting impact on our society and at the same time also acknowledging their imperfections. My post was actually easy to follow and understand.

I’ve always heard he was a ***** hound but beyond that what were his aberrations ? I’m not challenging you , trying to learn is all .
Many people believed Dr King was a Marxist and a communist and they set up the wire taps to prove their case. Then they found out about the extramarital affairs. David Garrow, who won a Pulitzer Prize for his biography of Dr King, claimed that King participated in an assault on a lady (which was also caught on the FBI wire taps). David Abernathy, a close associate of Dr. King also claimed that King slapped his (Abernathy's wife). Dr King's private life wasn't anywhere close to his public life and that's a shame. Because publicly, he most certainly is an American hero.

Many people believed Dr King was a Marxist and a communist and they set up the wire taps to prove their case. Then they found out about the extramarital affairs. David Garrow, who won a Pulitzer Prize for his biography of Dr King, claimed that King participated in an assault on a lady (which was also caught on the FBI wire taps). David Abernathy, a close associate of Dr. King also claimed that King slapped his (Abernathy's wife). Dr King's private life wasn't anywhere close to his public life and that's a shame. Because publicly, he most certainly is an American hero.
Appreciate the reply , brother

Advertisement
Pretty impressive, your pretty much on point 🎯.you explained well , all this and more to be revealed.

There’s another story on how Jessy Jackson was poised at the exact moment of MLK assassination to capitalize.
But THAT will surly draw anger here , it was witnessed by many as they ran upstairs after gunshots were heard and what they saw was unbelievable it was eye scratching to witness but it happened.

Advertisement
Dr. King wrote several papers and dissertations on his Christian beliefs. He attributes most of his work as a Civil Rights Leader to the teachings of Mahatma Ghandi (instead of Scripture). Also, King denied the virgin birth of Christ, His substitutionary death, and His resurrection from the dead. These three are several of the major tenets of the Christian faith that King denies. Therefore, Dr. King was heterodox and a heretic (according to the Christian faith).
Those are the major tenets of the Christian faith according to who?

I don’t believe anything the wiretaps say after 60 years. The organization that supposedly has this dirt also are responsible for his murder. U believing all of this says more about you than it does my brother, the genius Dr King.

There isn’t one thing I would share about Irish , German or any race .
Just because of there tough unfair history to spin or him the truth is way disrespectful then being dis honest just to patronize or look down which I’AM not .

If you think hiding and sticking your head in sand is treating with respect then there lies the real problem.

I was just sharing the truth , not sayings he wasn’t true Patriot by no means, just sharing what will come soon be shared he was very tough to the ones he held dear very tough.

When MLK spoke his family said many times , what about us , I’ll leave it at that.

That was all I was sharing , his ministry was EPIC a living example in public like so many others.

I’ll speak no more about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back