Early Happy MLK Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His words of treating people by the content of their character is exactly how we should treat each other.

... something we no longer do in this woke joke of a country, sadly. The rights that Dr. King fought for—that America is long gone. This man was a tireless worker and fighter for freedoms that are now being trampled on and taken advantage of by a lazy-*** generation that wants everything handed to them, while refusing to put in the work. This place is doomed and thank God these icons aren't around to see the demise.

Advertisement
You middle fingered me then came and made a great point.

It goes a lot deeper then a couple women on the side though.

See instead of middle finger expressing a contrasting view is so much better , I see and respect your point of view.

Not many have ever respected mine on CIS but I’m accustomed to it over the many years.

Good point but not so good on the finger though.
Stop being a ***** and say it then.

touché. You still came into the thread with a vague, low vibrational statement. Say what you need to say or say nothing at all. If you know, and felt compelled to allude to it on a public message board, can it really be that big of a secret?
I thank you for your point of views, I not very smart many call me ignorant
I try to convey my views and 100% of the time mess it up .
Some here know me and my passion and understand I’m not good at explaining but read between the lines of my wholeheartedness of intension.

I never ever attack or ever down vote , I try and compliment.

I’m thankful you conversed with me . I feel I can add you yo a very short list of friends now ,

GOCANES

... something we no longer do in this woke joke of a country, sadly. The rights that Dr. King fought for—that America is long gone. This man was a tireless worker and fighter for freedoms that are now being trampled on and taken advantage of by a lazy-*** generation that wants everything handed to them, while refusing to put in the work. This place is doomed and thank God these icons aren't around to see the demise.

When was this ever happening in America? Be real with yourself. Cause if it was ever the case, MLK wouldn’t have had to do all he did.

May God bless the USA. EVERY one of us. Jagged history for sure, but we still, sometimes in spite of ourselves, are blessed to live in what is the greatest nation on the planet (I know some CIS Fam live out of the country, so no knock on y'all at all) MLK was a piece of a giant puzzle that makes us a better, albeit imperfect, nation (no such place as a perfect nation). I hope everyone enjoys their day today. 🇺🇸 🙏🏾 I'm grateful for what we do have and hope we can leave it better for the youngins.

Advertisement

Pretty on-brand for you to walk into a thread about mlk and make it about your own persecution complex

Networks at work, keeping people calm
You know they went after King
When he spoke out on Vietnam
He turned the power to the have-nots
And then came the shot ✊🏽

What needs to be said that hasn't already been said about this great man. He changed this country and to a degree much of the world. I'm not going to do justice praising the man.

I've got a bone to pick with my children's school district though and I'm going to do so tomorrow. Every town, East, North, South, and West of us will be off tomorrow as most of the country will be. Not these ******** though and I'm raising **** on social media and will with the Superintendent tomorrow.

In leau of snow days, they do make holidays make up days, but we haven't had them yet. According to the school calendar, it was never a listed holiday. Next Monday, it's an e-learning day though. To me, that's a kick in the ****.

There aren't many African Americans at this school. Less than a dozen in the entiire district. What are we teaching these children. History I thought was one such topic and if you can't honor a guy like this, it's bull****.

Sorry for venting, but neither of my children will be in attendance tomorrow. I've voiced my opinion and displeasure with the school district to them. Thanks to my Wife for wanting to move to this intolerant **** hole of a town since her parents live here and she wants to stay here until they die. ***** this place.

Anyhow, enjoy the day and if I'm wrong, feel free to comment. I've got an axe to grind and that starts tomorrow.
Nothing says change and activism like a day off!

Advertisement
Nothing says change and activism like a day off!
I learned from many African American friends that they honor MLK by taking the day to be with family and reflect on what he did for all people. Much like Jews do for the High Holidays or Christians on Christmas, sometimes stepping away from materials things for a few hours or days can be the greatest sign of respect and reverence.

I’m still working today but I can appreciate the viewpoint.

Advertisement
Hhy e was great in public but completely different story in his private life .
His behind the scenes private life shocking truth cannot be public till 2027 , when it is everything as you know it will change to the point of changing street names and statues.

This is not my doings it has been already written but an agreement to shield public till 2027 was written long time ago.

Jessy Jackson plays an instrumental part in his private live secrets .
I don't understand why post this??

Why would we ever tear down all our statues change the names of schools and public buildings of great men that help form this country hundreds of years ago?

Which I was shocked and totally against.

But it was done anyway.

Why did people do that ?

I think when you answer this then you’ll know .

Why would we ever tear down all our statues change the names of schools and public buildings of great men that help form this country hundreds of years ago?

But it was done anyway.

Why did people do that ?

Are you white?

Advertisement

But it was done anyway.

Why did people do that ?

You mean like the federal courthouse in Atlanta which is still named after segregationist Senator Richard Russell?
or maybe all the southern high schools named after Robert E Lee
or maybe the high school in Georgia still named after Jefferson Davis

None of what I just posted has anything to do with the greatness of MLK.

Ok, bud. I just asked a question. But you're right. It didn't matter your color I still think your ignorant regardless.

You mean like the federal courthouse in Atlanta which is still named after segregationist Senator Richard Russell?
or maybe all the southern high schools named after Robert E Lee
or maybe the high school in Georgia still named after Jefferson Davis

None of what I just posted has anything to do with the greatness of MLK.
No , I just remember seeing on TV statues being pulled down or vandalized because they hand slaves plus changing names on schools and so on 250 years ago .

What I’m trying to convey is every single person has sin it’s our birth defect.

But as an earlier poster said these great men in public life were exceptional leaders but private life was a completely different story , which he was spot on.

when 2027 arrives and MLK private life is exposed will the same thing happen to MLK ?

This way what I was saying , again I’m having issues explaining myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back