Early Happy MLK Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There isn’t one thing I would share about Irish , German or any race .
Just because of there tough unfair history to spin or him the truth is way disrespectful then being dis honest just to patronize or look down which I’AM not .

If you think hiding and sticking your head in sand is treating with respect then there lies the real problem.

I was just sharing the truth , not sayings he wasn’t true Patriot by no means, just sharing what will come soon be shared he was very tough to the ones he held dear very tough.

When MLK spoke his family said many times , what about us , I’ll leave it at that.

That was all I was sharing , his ministry was EPIC a living example in public like so many others.

I’ll speak no more about this
U found what u were looking for about MLK. That’s what’s coming, a souped excuse and justification for hate. A smear campaign by his murderers. U believing it says more about U than it does the honorable master teacher Dr. King.

Those are the major tenets of the Christian faith according to who?
Orthodox Christianity over the past 2K years since the closing of the Canon and being distinct from other religions.

For instance, of all the world religions, only Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are monotheistic. But of the three, Christianity is the only one who holds to the doctrine of the trinity. Therefore, the trinity must be a core tenet of the Christian faith.

I don’t believe anything the wiretaps say after 60 years. The organization that supposedly has this dirt also are responsible for his murder. U believing all of this says more about you than it does my brother, the genius Dr King.
Okay, cool.

Advertisement
So y’all waited til MLK day to run his name down? Then dumb enough to wonder why his life is celebrated and your confederate heroes are considered collective pos’. It’s comical
They do this all the time. I remember when Nipsey Hussle was killed. They came into the thread calling him a thug, a gangsta and saying that he deserved to murdered in cold blood.

Orthodox Christianity over the past 2K years since the closing of the Canon and being distinct from other religions.

For instance, of all the world religions, only Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are monotheistic. But of the three, Christianity is the only one who holds to the doctrine of the trinity. Therefore, the trinity must be a core tenet of the Christian faith.
Okay cool. After further thought, u might be right. And that’s yet another great thing and fact about Dr. King. He rejected the added tenets (by force of the Church of Rome and Inquisition) to the original and authentic teachings of Jesus the man himself.

Okay cool. After further thought, u might be right. And that’s yet another great thing and fact about Dr. King. He rejected the added tenets (by force of the Church of Rome and Inquisition) to the original and authentic teachings of Jesus the man himself.
You don’t know what you’re talking about. And I’m 100% confident in saying that. Stick to something else other than religion especially the Christian faith. I’m pretty much an expert.

Advertisement
lmao

Edit: Ya the advertisers can't have that can they?
Do you think a Maude deleted your post showing what that guy posted solely because of advertisers and otherwise it’s perfectly fine with CIS Staff to call someone a “squirrel-faced n-word” on here???

**** it I’m locking this train wreck.

To all,
We’re going to continue to be aggressive in tossing bigots out of here as we have and that also includes people who incite, introduce and enflame racial tensions on the board, regardless of race, position, side... There’s no place for it here. Keep it off of CIS or find some place else. That behavior is destructive and not remotely welcome.

I'll add one thing. If you see something, report it. Don't expect the maudes to read every post in every thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back