Early Enrollees News

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
When can we expect the article navy
I was going to post this in my article but I'm not done writing it so I'll just put it out here....... it does not look good for lockhart as an EE he has till the 25th of Jan to enroll but it doesn't seem like it will happen. The clearing house is giving him the run around....He will end up in this class just not as an EE​
Today or tomorrow

Gary crowmag
**** kid does not look like a qb
Huge paws, future TE

I definitely see a move to H-Back in his future. I would say after 2 years as a practice squad QB, he will be moved to H-Back right before fall camp 2014. You heard it here first.

Advertisement
I definitely see a move to H-Back in his future. I would say after 2 years as a practice squad QB, he will be moved to H-Back right before fall camp 2014. You heard it here first.

Actually it was already announced that he would be a H back before your post. Nice try though.

I swear, this forum is full of morans.

I am convinced of it after reading the last 2 posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Actually it was already announced that he would be a H back before your post. Nice try though.
332.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back