Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[TWEET]951108813024825344[/TWEET]

Correction: Baxa is a May enrollee

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Impressive list! Hightower, Lo, Ivey, Frierson, Hall, Scaife and Williams will challenge for PT right away.

LOL

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 10.19.57 AM.jpg

Advertisement
I reported this earlier this weekend. Orientation started this week, school next week. Wheres my check?

Advertisement
Really hope pope gets in. That would be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don’t think it matters THAT much for him. You want all of the studs in but he’s a plug and play guy regardless.

It’s important that wiggins is in though because he needs the weight room

I honestly don’t think it matters THAT much for him. You want all of the studs in but he’s a plug and play guy regardless.

Pope does too though...He has major probs both in the AS game and even in the wr/db drills when db get their hands on him.

Advertisement

Pope does too though...He has major probs both in the AS game and even in the wr/db drills when db get their hands on him.

I think it cant be understated that guys who come into the program EE as opposed to those that don't have the upper hand. I disagree Pete, it does matter. Reps in practice against college DBs, weight room, learning how to study film and getting coaching from the mistakes you made. All of that matters.

Also Greg Rousseau I think he becomes much more important after the Dj departure.

Pope needs the weight room too, and the more of our top wr's for next year we have available, the better the competition, especially qb competition, will be all spring. The more time they spend together, the better everyone will be and the sooner they will be playing at a high level when the season kicks off.

You're right that Pope is gonna play next year either way, but getting him in early obviously still matters qualitatively for our success next season.

EDIT: ESPECIALLY given that we kick off with LSU at Jerry World and not just Bethune or someone like that at home. The preseason is NOW.

Advertisement
Back