Early enrollees moving in over the next couple days

View as article
I just think Pope is that special where it's not going to make the biggest difference for him. I'm just saying it's more important for others.

That's fair. We've seen this recently with Richards and Coley most recently. Receiver is arguably the easiest position to transition with from HS to college.

Advertisement
[TWEET]951643412507320322[/TWEET]

[TWEET]951666237129613313[/TWEET]

Gotta love Gil!

No Pope? ****

as of right now, no

But they are still working on it and it is a possibility. Still have a couple weeks for that to happen

Not that I care about rankings but I was scrolling through ESPN recruit rankings and talking with a friend of mine and I can't believe the ranking disparity between Pope and Schwartz... By all accounts, isn't Pope the far superior prospect?

No Pope? ****

as of right now, no

But they are still working on it and it is a possibility. Still have a couple weeks for that to happen

Not that I care about rankings but I was scrolling through ESPN recruit rankings and talking with a friend of mine and I can't believe the ranking disparity between Pope and Schwartz... By all accounts, isn't Pope the far superior prospect?

Yes. Pope made the mistake of committing to a non-SEC school early and played in the Rivals game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Anything on the American heritage guys? Hopefully we can get atleast 2 of the 4...

2 of the 4? So is this the new adjusted low expectation? No confidence in getting Campbell? I've said it before and will continue to hammer away at how important Campbell is to this class. He is a must get for many reasons

[TWEET]951108813024825344[/TWEET]

Correction: Baxa is a May enrollee

zpI7sZR.gif

That is glorious! One of the best things I've ever seen.

Advertisement
Wicks- check. Gold teeth- check. Now we just need pants above the knees.

Advertisement
Back