Early enrollees moving in over the next couple days

Am I the only one excited for Bubba Baxa? How can you have a name like that and not be clutch

Advertisement
I disagree as well on pope. Yeah, he’ll play, but anyone who comes in early, gets acclimated to college life, classes, mat drills, the weight room, practice, the playbook, etc is much further along.

Does it matter to Baxa as much? Probably not as long as he’s kicking anywhere, it’s relatively the same.

I just think Pope is that special where it's not going to make the biggest difference for him. I'm just saying it's more important for others.

Any idea how many can be counted in last year’s class. I’ve seen it discussed but does anyone really know?

Advertisement
Noodles has full access to everything. He already signed so he can be around the team as much as he wants.

I just think Pope is that special where it's not going to make the biggest difference for him. I'm just saying it's more important for others.

That may be the case but he still needs some work too, would have been great for him to train in a college program to get a jump start. But oh well

Noodles has full access to everything. He already signed so he can be around the team as much as he wants.

This too. I think he can use the weight room but not sure if he is allowed to work with the strength coaches yet until he enrolls.

Really hope pope gets in. That would be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don’t think it matters THAT much for him. You want all of the studs in but he’s a plug and play guy regardless.

It’s important that wiggins is in though because he needs the weight room

Pope does too though...He has major probs both in the AS game and even in the wr/db drills when db get their hands on him.

Wait, what?!?! Noodles was killing those guys in practice. He ran the same exact route two plays in a row in the game & easily flew by the DB, but both passed were severely under thrown.

Advertisement
[TWEET]951108813024825344[/TWEET]

Correction: Baxa is a May enrollee

zpI7sZR.gif

I honestly don’t think it matters THAT much for him. You want all of the studs in but he’s a plug and play guy regardless.

Pope does too though...He has major probs both in the AS game and even in the wr/db drills when db get their hands on him.

Wait, what?!?! Noodles was killing those guys in practice. He ran the same exact route two plays in a row in the game & easily flew by the DB, but both passed were severely under thrown.

He’s probably referring to a route when he was going against jobe but that would have been pass interference regardless

He’ll fit right in here

Advertisement

He’s probably referring to a route when he was going against jobe but that would have been pass interference regardless

Is that the play where Jobe had his hands on the WR the whole way downfield?

Advertisement
Hall stands out here. Need a safety with his range back there. Don’t have a safety with his skill set at the moment. Also Jarren, let the QB games begin this spring.

I think Pope is one of the last guys we need to be wringing our hands about if he's not in there early, I very much doubt that he's not working out and staying in shape. He's going to play a lot regardless. Would have been nice but I'd rather had Bubba in there early, barring a transfer he's going to have to be the man at kicker.

Advertisement
Back