Early Betting Line Against A&M

Advertisement
Advertisement
What am I missing?
They were 8-4
sure they beat Baga, but...
they lost to the entire state of Mississippi
LSU and Arkansas.

They have major questions at qb...what am I missing?
The entire other side. Miami was 7-5, will be on the road, and has gotten manhandled in these types of games for years now. Their questions at QB don't equal out to our questions all over the place

Advertisement
The entire other side. Miami was 7-5, will be on the road, and has gotten manhandled in these types of games for years now. Their questions at QB don't equal out to our questions all over the place
We’ve gotten manhandled in games against the bamas and Clemsons for years now.

I think the confusion is based on this idea that Texas A&M has entered that echelon through some top recruiting classes and a hype machine

If A&M is an 8-4 team again this year, we should cover the spread.

We’ve gotten manhandled in games against the bamas and Clemsons for years now.

I think the confusion is based on this idea that Texas A&M has entered that echelon through some top recruiting classes and a hype machine

If A&M is an 8-4 team again this year, we should cover the spread.
Aren't they always under Jumbo?

12021SEC84.667440.50010.771.2765Jimbo Fisher (8-4)
22020SEC910.900810.88916.246.441344Jimbo Fisher (9-1)Orange Bowl-W
32019SEC850.615440.50010.025.091212Jimbo Fisher (8-5)Texas Bowl-W
42018SEC940.692

I dont typically count on true freshmen in game one but they got 9 5-stars.. a couple will contribute plus they got a top QB transfer... That said Jimbo has a history of playing to the competition.. He does not blow teams out aside from 2013

Advertisement
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

What am I missing?
They were 8-4
sure they beat Baga, but...
they lost to the entire state of Mississippi
LSU and Arkansas.

They have major questions at qb...what am I missing?
That UM was lucky to have a 7 win season last year, a lot of offensive and defensive talent is gone, game is on the road. Game will be pumped up huge by ESPN to entice viewership, but virtually every analyst at THIS time has plenty of reason to pick A&M. They beat Bama like you say ... and not too long ago UM lost to FIU. Thanks Manny.

Advertisement
If you go back to when Fisher was at FSU Miami would be in the game at the half. Then Fisher's half time adjustments killed Miami. Hopefully this staff can match Jimbo's half time adjustments. Make it a game late into the 4th quarter. Also can Miami hold up in the trenches?

It's not that I'm sold on aTm at all. I think they're likely an 8-9 win team again this year.

It's just that I don't trust Miami on the road against a ranked, non conference opponent. These types of games have usually been ugly. Maybe this is the year things turn around but until it happens, I don't have any reason to think Miami will win or even be within 10.

Advertisement
Back