Early 2017-2018 Depth Chart after NSD (Opinion)

Somehow Evidence Nojku has been omitted from playing any position this coming season...Kid is the steal of the recruiting class being 6'6.5", still growing and runs like a deer...Saw four KO and Punt returns he took to the house being the fastest guy on his team...He's already better at high pointing the ball, than anyone we have on the roster.. Two ways to look at is Cager and Nojku in the jumbo package and Harley, Thomas, Richards and Berrios in the See-ya package...I don't see anyway Nojku sits on the bench this year or redshirts after coaches see what he can do...

Njoku will enter fall camps at 6'7 weighing in at 215lbs. He's gonna leave Miami as a 240lb pass catching terror at TE and the second coming of Kellen Winslow.

You had me going longer than most trolls. I'll give you props for that.

Entering fall camp at 6'7 blew your cover.

But you still did a quality job, seriously .

Advertisement
Somehow Evidence Nojku has been omitted from playing any position this coming season...Kid is the steal of the recruiting class being 6'6.5", still growing and runs like a deer...Saw four KO and Punt returns he took to the house being the fastest guy on his team...He's already better at high pointing the ball, than anyone we have on the roster.. Two ways to look at is Cager and Nojku in the jumbo package and Harley, Thomas, Richards and Berrios in the See-ya package...I don't see anyway Nojku sits on the bench this year or redshirts after coaches see what he can do...

Oddly enough I was thinking about this too.
It seems like everyone is focused on the little speedy guys we got but a tall target with good hands who can also run may be an immediate impact on this team. Especially if he learns the playbook (Maybe his brother can help him acclimate faster?), can block down field and runs good routes.
Duggans made a point to say " Don't forget about Njoku.' during his signing day interview when talking about WRs so there may be something to this.

Last edited:
So, ODogwu is just chop liver?

That man will start on the line next season.

Take that to the bank, bih

I disagree. I think St. Louis took his spot at RT. Odogwu is a liability on the edge. He gets over-extended a lot leading to quick pressures.
This. Dude earned it.

Improved a lot as the season went on.

Odogwu is comig off two straight major injuries that ended his season. If he starts next year I'll pay his tuition.

Fuq that.

Put ya money where ya mouth is and paypal me 100.00 if he starts.

I'll do the same.

Advertisement
Fuq that.

I'll do the same.

You got on someone the other day for claiming that Linder would start. I find your Dogflu prediction to be equally heinous.

Fuq that.

I'll do the same.

You got on someone the other day for claiming that Linder would start. I find your Dogflu prediction to be equally heinous.

talk is cheap.....

you're so tough...put a jersey on

So,, you think you can handle an Oklahoma vs me?

LoL STOP IT!

that'd be like Joe's vs Pros...

Advertisement
Assuming everyone is healthy this spring, this is what I'm envisioning on day 1 of spring:

QB Rosier - Allison - Shirreffs - Weldon
RB Walton - Homer - Burns - Gray
X Cager - Langham
Z Richards - Harris
S Berrios - Mullins
TE Herndon - Irvin - Haskins - Polendey
LT McDermott - Donaldson
LG Gauthier - Milo - Mahoney
C Linder - Gauthier
RG Darling - Jones - Dykstra
RT Odogwu - Brown - Johnson

Perry starting at Q

Donaldson starting on the Line

Bandy should start

Richards cager braxton thomas and harley should be wr's

Assuming everyone is healthy this spring, this is what I'm envisioning on day 1 of spring:

X Cager - Langham
Z Richards - Harris
S Berrios - Mullins
LT McDermott - Donaldson
C Linder - Gauthier

Bruh Rosier isn't good. Honestly I think he transfers this yr or next yr. And if you are saying this is a Spring depth chart, there will be no separation of the QBs they will all have "OR" next to their names.

And I know you are saying day 1 of spring, but I really don't give a ****, Langham is trash and Deejay Dallas is already enrolled. And you're putting Mullins in the slot for spring, but we know that once we get to fall, Thomas and Harley are going to be battling for 2nd and 3rd spot after Berrios there. So Mullins should be listed as an X or Z along with Harris and Dallas and Njoku....all of whom should be ahead of Langham.

And I think that while you might be right about the OL for the most part (you somehow forgot about St Louis), I think we can all agree to hope you are wrong. We do not want Linder starting a C....which would mean Gauthier is best replacement in spring. Which would mean we need a LG...And it is more desirable for St Louis to be RT than Odogwu. We should all hope Brown is able to step up at LT. And Donaldson is able to get into shape quick cause I think he could be a good starting guard for us day 1.

Advertisement

X Cager - Langham
Z Richards - Harris
S Berrios - Mullins
LT McDermott - Donaldson
C Linder - Gauthier

Bruh Rosier isn't good. Honestly I think he transfers this yr or next yr. And if you are saying this is a Spring depth chart, there will be no separation of the QBs they will all have "OR" next to their names.

And I know you are saying day 1 of spring, but I really don't give a ****, Langham is trash and Deejay Dallas is already enrolled. And you're putting Mullins in the slot for spring, but we know that once we get to fall, Thomas and Harley are going to be battling for 2nd and 3rd spot after Berrios there. So Mullins should be listed as an X or Z along with Harris and Dallas and Njoku....all of whom should be ahead of Langham.

And I think that while you might be right about the OL for the most part (you somehow forgot about St Louis), I think we can all agree to hope you are wrong. We do not want Linder starting a C....which would mean Gauthier is best replacement in spring. Which would mean we need a LG...And it is more desirable for St Louis to be RT than Odogwu. We should all hope Brown is able to step up at LT. And Donaldson is able to get into shape quick cause I think he could be a good starting guard for us day 1.

woops...def forgot about Dallas and St. Louis

and I don't think Rosier will play a down in 2017

QB Rosier - Allison or Shirreffs or Weldon
RB Walton - Homer or Burns or Gray
X Cager - Harris
Z Richards - Mullins
S Berrios - Dallas
TE Herndon - Irvin or Haskins - Polendey
LT McDermott - Brown
C Linder - Gauthier
RG Darling - Donaldson - Dykstra
RT Odogwu - St. Louis - Johnson

remember, this is day 1 of spring so incumbents like Rosier, Linder, Dogflu, Berrios are listed as starters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back