Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

With Tyler Shough at QB?
Yo, here’s a crazy stat: During the first few weeks of the CFB season next year Tyler Shough will turn 25 years old. That means he will be older than almost 40% of the starting QB’s for Week 1 of this current NFL season. This is getting crazy with some of these dudes acting like they want to stay in college forever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I know is Louisville and their staff with beat Miami and outcoach Mario

Who knows what they do otherwise

Brohm is a good coach but let’s see how his offense does without having Guidry‘s signs and DL that doesn’t have Gore out there for that many plays.

Because I watched Louisville play against FSU and Pitt and they looked like dog****

FSU will take a step back. They have gotten a QB, and mostly unproven players. Peyton and Jones Jr will provide a good pass rush.

Where is their DT's and LB's? They are going to be a Much younger less talented team than this past season. 9-3 ish type team.
man their dt woulda been our starting dt the last 2 years how quickly yall forgot Darrell Jackson.

FSU is better in the portal than most because like Manny ...Norvell is usually FIRST on the kids in the portal or back channelling. I dont know HOW we hired some dude from Michigan State and we are usuallya day late dollar short in the portal.

Our evals are hit or miss as well...we legitimately go in the portal looking tfor guys to be "depth guys" which makes no sense.

Why tf was a rotational safety from Vandy a major priority while twiddling their thumbs with alot of db talent in the portal. (if they grab Burks or Dunham i get it)

FSU downfall is over stated again here. I hate fsu but im a be a realist with it. They'll likely have a better record than us next year based off the current trajectory.

Advertisement
Brohm is a good coach but let’s see how his offense does without having Guidry‘s signs and DL that doesn’t have Gore out there for that many plays.

Because I watched Louisville play against FSU and Pitt and they looked like dog****
Think that says more about us, because he COOKED our D over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER.. Isnt Gore coming back?? lmaoo.

man their dt woulda been our starting dt the last 2 years how quickly yall forgot Darrell Jackson.

FSU is better in the portal than most because like Manny ...Norvell is usually FIRST on the kids in the portal or back channelling. I dont know HOW we hired some dude from Michigan State and we are usuallya day late dollar short in the portal.

Our evals are hit or miss as well...we legitimately go in the portal looking tfor guys to be "depth guys" which makes no sense.

Why tf was a rotational safety from Vandy a major priority while twiddling their thumbs with alot of db talent in the portal. (if they grab Burks or Dunham i get it)

FSU downfall is over stated again here. I hate fsu but im a be a realist with it. They'll likely have a better record than us next year based off the current trajectory.
They’ll rationalize it or make more excuses for a close loss just like they did this year

FSU isn't going away. They weren't the 7th class this year, but close enough and with a higher per average recruit. They won't be as good as this year prior to losing Travis. It's their thing, replacing people in the portal and no clue how good Little II is, but we're not setting the portal on fire ourselves. It's like people are manufacturing optism at this point while casting stones.

UM fans have basically reached the point that we could have our own meme from the famous Hitler scene in the movie Downfall. We can't admit Norvell, a dude who used to act and dress like he was from 1995 Compton, is coaching circles around Cristobal. 3 years ago we laughed at his lack of HS recruiting success and focus on the portal, and said it was going to be a massive failure and not sustainable. Now after an undefeated regular season, we've gone back to that old refrain and said, "It's going be a massive failure and not sustainable because he's not going to be able to replicate his hit % with portal players." No explanation as to why he can't replicate his success. Maybe he just has a far better method of evaluating transfers than we do. Benson is the perfect example. Cristobal recruited him to Oregon, but when he was available again in the portal, Cristobal said "No thanks." Norvell took him and he ended up being on the top RBs in cfb. That's not coincidence or luck.

Advertisement
FSU isn't going away. They weren't the 7th class this year, but close enough and with a higher per average recruit. They won't be as good as this year prior to losing Travis. It's their thing, replacing people in the portal and no clue how good Little II is, but we're not setting the portal on fire ourselves. It's like people are manufacturing optism at this point while casting stones.
Thats the part that is killing me.... Its all HOPE ...and Optimism.

They would be loling oh..they got DJU.....MEANWHILE WE GOT.......

FSU will take a step back. They have gotten a QB, and mostly unproven players. Peyton and Jones Jr will provide a good pass rush.

Where is their DT's and LB's? They are going to be a Much younger less talented team than this past season. 9-3 ish type team.
agreed.. but the portal can quickly change things.. they have like no LBs at all.

Advertisement
Think that says more about us, because he COOKED our D over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER.. Isnt Gore coming back?? lmaoo.

Who knows but if Gore plays on non passing downs again somebody needs firing.

Watching him and Lichtenstein line up as DTs and getting blasted repeatedly was pathetic.

Here we go again with the fspoo kizzing *** around here. The player losses they have are major. All were portal home runs the last two seasons. As of today, the portal for the 24 season are ‘MEH’ with the QB being the only decent acquisition but is nothing close to Travis. Look at their OL, WR, TE and RB’s. Any of them stand out, difference makers? No..

The strength to them is Defense. I give them that.

Bottomline, Mario better beat them at home this coming season. No excuses!

Yo, here’s a crazy stat: During the first few weeks of the CFB season next year Tyler Shough will turn 25 years old. That means he will be older than almost 40% of the starting QB’s for Week 1 of this current NFL season. This is getting crazy with some of these dudes acting like they want to stay in college forever.
ryan reynolds weapon GIF

Advertisement
Back