Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is just gonna reload in the portal

Brown, Little, Brown, and DJU is NOT Coleman, Wilson, Fiske, Benson, Bell etc.

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll still add kids because they have to. Their recruiting has been awful. But even if you think Norvell is a great evaluator, the odds of them hitting on multiple nfl picks is slim.

Travis to DJ
Coleman/Wilson to Jalen Brown
Verse to MJJ
Whoever they had for Little

Yeah good luck hoping those guys finally develop or do anything

The previous guys TrumpyCane actually contributed at their previous stops

Says a lot that Purdue DE told FSU no thanks and they had to settle for those guys up top

Whenā€™s the last time Norvells staff developed anyone outside Travis?

Yea FSU seems to be playing the long game with these portal commits. Lot of high risk/high reward

FSU wont be a threat next year. Theyll be a threat for us since we are not an elite team

I know people here are closeted FSU fans but the real threat is not FSU, not Louisville but Clemson.

Early prediction to win the ACC next year imo is Clemson. Theyll lose game 1 to Georgia but theyll win the ACC.

Advertisement
FSU wont be a threat next year. Theyll be a threat for us since we are not an elite team

I know people here are closeted FSU fans but the real threat is not FSU, not Louisville but Clemson.

Early prediction to win the ACC next year imo is Clemson. Theyll lose game 1 to Georgia but theyll win the ACC.
The real threats for Miami are Duke and Georgia Tech, letā€™s be honest.

Advertisement
FSU is fast and precise with their portal moves. See their last roster which nearly every impact guy was a transfer ie Keon, Verse, Benson etc
Benson wanted to come to UM with Mario. Mario said no. Kid ended up torching us. Donā€™t understand how Mario and staff are so ******* terrible in the portal. The transfers we got are chumps

Every team we play will be a threat. Louisville is my early ACC favorite.

Advertisement
Back