Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU wont be a threat next year. Theyll be a threat for us since we are not an elite team

I know people here are closeted FSU fans but the real threat is not FSU, not Louisville but Clemson.

Early prediction to win the ACC next year imo is Clemson. Theyll lose game 1 to Georgia but theyll win the ACC.

Disagree

TrumpyCane thinks with Klubnik they aren't going anywhere

FSU will take a step back. They have gotten a QB, and mostly unproven players. Peyton and Jones Jr will provide a good pass rush.

Where is their DT's and LB's? They are going to be a Much younger less talented team than this past season. 9-3 ish type team.

Advertisement
^from 2021!!

Once a snake ALWAYS a snake. And some ppl were actually defending Earl Sr too smh
Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

Bro, it really is sickening. It’s like we’re constantly surrounded by these Semenhole fans who are incognito and got their camouflage on 24/7. I got my Nole-dar on at all times though so these wascally wabbits can’t escape me.

FSU will take a step back. They have gotten a QB, and mostly unproven players. Peyton and Jones Jr will provide a good pass rush.

Where is their DT's and LB's? They are going to be a Much younger less talented team than this past season. 9-3 ish type team.
So…better than us, then.

Advertisement
Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

Bro, it really is sickening. It’s like we’re constantly surrounded by these Semenhole fans who are incognito and got their camouflage on 24/7. I got my Nole-dar on at all times though so these wascally wabbits can’t escape me.
Lol it's dangerous out here in these CIS streets man. Feels like I'm living in Marvels Secret Invasion. Don't know who's a skrull or not lol

But back on topic. I have no problem with Earl jr.... But his daddy a str8 lying, Nick Saban slurping snake *****.

Advertisement

I think they possibly lose 4 or 5. They have decent Dts with Jackson, Farmer and Lyons. They are hurting pretty bad at LB though.

Advertisement
Back