Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Ok, but is it a joke about our recruiting? Because we recruit extremely well, from high school and the portal. UM’s issue isn’t talent acquisition, it’s what we do with the talent after acquiring and how do we avoid being the next TAMU.
We've recruited extremely well at most positions, but QB and CB have been dreadful

Advertisement
I dont want him. Dont care what none of u man say. Aint did shyyt at Bama plus his loud mouth dad who was yapping throughout his recruitment and sucking off Saban. And yes a i knew Manny was a bum. U made your bed lie in it. And i dont care if he goes to FSU either. Get mossed by Jo Jo.

Advertisement
People here are retards so there’s that
Christian Bale Agree GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want to respond to this correctly and I know you are an optimist so I want to be gentle.(pause) What do you think is extremely well about our portal recruiting?
Kiko
Parrish
Mesidor
Dean
Cohen
Lee

All starters that we brought in from the portal. Just because we have not landed a QB this season does not mean we are bad at portal recruIting. I can’t stop seeing the forest for the trees.

Advertisement
Kiko
Parrish
Mesidor
Dean
Cohen
Lee

All starters that we brought in from the portal. Just because we have not landed a QB this season does not mean we are bad at portal recruIting. I can’t stop seeing the forest for the trees.
Saggopalu
Denis
Cristobal
Ladson
Kirk
Harrell
McCormick
Davis
Brown
Gore
Johnson
Moultrie
Lichtenstein
Roberts
Agude
Campbell
Shelton

The bad far outweighs the good.

Saggopalu
Denis

Cristobal
Ladson
Kirk
Harrell
McCormick
Davis
Brown
Gore
Johnson
Moultrie
Lichtenstein
Roberts
Agude

Campbell
Shelton

The bad far outweighs the good.

Stacking the deck with those year 1 transfers. As I wrote earlier, Mario was distracted by staff hires both years. But year 1 he also got to campus and had a black hole on his roster across both lines, WR, CB, LB. RB. He inherited a P5 roster.

Mario did much better in the portal last cycle. We'll have to see how he does this cycle. He's not taking too many, maybe 6 more. They should be good. So many kids in the portal it's crazy.

Stacking the deck with those year 1 transfers. As I wrote earlier, Mario was distracted by staff hires both years. But year 1 he also got to campus and had a black hole on his roster across both lines, WR, CB, LB. RB. He inherited a P5 roster.

Mario did much better in the portal last cycle. We'll have to see how he does this cycle. He's not taking too many, maybe 6 more. They should be good. So many kids in the portal it's crazy.
Uhh I only added 16 names. A few more I consider meh but won't knock Mario for. 7 were from 2022 and 9 were from 2023. Not sure how that stacks the deck in your mind.

Advertisement
Back