Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, but is it a joke about our recruiting? Because we recruit extremely well, from high school and the portal. UM’s issue isn’t talent acquisition, it’s what we do with the talent after acquiring and how do we avoid being the next TAMU.
I want to respond to this correctly and I know you are an optimist so I want to be gentle.(pause) What do you think is extremely well about our portal recruiting?

I want to respond to this correctly and I know you are an optimist so I want to be gentle.(pause) What do you think is extremely well about our portal recruiting?
Mixed bag IMO. ‘21 had too many misses. Mario was putting a staff together and trying to salvage a HS class at the same time, which is not an excuse but has some relevance. ‘22 was better—some good impact players but still several misses. ‘23 will largely turn on QB. Definitely room for improvement.

Advertisement
Mixed bag IMO. ‘21 had too many misses. Mario was putting a staff together and trying to salvage a HS class at the same time, which is not an excuse but has some relevance. ‘22 was better—some good impact players but still several misses. ‘23 will largely turn on QB. Definitely room for improvement.
You are a year behind in all your dates.

Advertisement
lol so saban wants him back but people here dont want him.... whose evals should we go with?

(FYI he was going to FSU if he does leave so better hope bama retains him)
In a critical year 3 with limited spots available taking players that haven't proven anything at positions of need is crazy. Then again we already took a safety from Vandy 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Advertisement
Back