Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
Advertisement
I pass on this train wreck. If he does not start your know pops will be looking for the closest microphone. [EDIT: Keep the politics off the main boards]. He is all state helicopter parent for 2021. I think he is also up for All-American.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up his 1st int last week, right?
Yup and I'll be the first to admit, cuz played like donkey **** early on. But it was all because he was turning into Helen Keller when the ball was in the air. Go back and look at Ty in high school. No problem whatsoever in that department.

He went up there and they neutered him with that play through the hands bull**** technique. FFS, cuz was a receiver until he headed into 10th grade. That **** they were teaching in Athens went against his natural instincts. It's definitely coming back because for as bad as he was in September and October, he's looked just as good in November and early December. Anyone noticed how Kupp couldn't get going last week until cuz caught that ab injury?

Advertisement
Haven't been falling much recruiting during the Manny Days...So this guy's dad is like Lavar Ball and apparently hates his alma mater?

I'm not going to put this one on Mario. This seems to be damage done by Manny coupled with Earl Sr. living vicariously through his kid and being more of the alpha in his recruitment as opposed to supporting Jr. I'll go with Bama finds a spot for him and he goes there. I don't see FSU.

Last edited:
I just wonder if he's going to be high maintenance. I can picture Sr. wanting to comment on the amount of playing time and God help us if he gets injured because he seems the type to blame the coaches for everything.

Advertisement
I just wonder if he's going to be high maintenance. I can picture Sr. wanting to comment on the amount of playing time and God help us if he gets injured because he seems the type to blame the coaches for everything.
He strikes me as the kind of kid who in the fourth quarter, your team's down by ten, its raining and cold............he's thinking "wish I was in the locker room getting warm". I could be way off, but just my impression.

Advertisement
I’m not sure where the Sr. living vicariously through Jr. comes from. I might be wrong about this, but I just think Sr. wants Jr. to play in the NFL and he thinks Alabama gives him the best opportunity. I think Sr. is making himself look like an idiot with the way he’s handled this. He will really look like an idiot if Jr. doesn’t go to Alabama.

Last edited:
I’m not sure where the Sr. Living vicariously through Jr. comes from. I might be wrong about this, but I just think Sr. wants Jr. to play in the NFL and he thinks Alabama gives him the best opportunity. I think Sr. Is making himself look like an idiot with the way he’s handled this. He will really look like an idiot if Jr. doesn’t go to Alabama.
not very wise of sr. There is a good chance he doesn’t start up there and winds up in the portal. The kid is good and I want him but he is not elite. Way overrated because of daddy

Earl Jr. has 1 OV left to take if he wants to do it. Earl Sr. was asked point blank by Ferman and by Lamar if he would give it to Miami. He pretty much danced around the question and just said he hadn't talked about it with Jr. Talked about how "hard" the visit process was , etc. Jr. didn't want to take a second OV to USC even though they wanted him to make the trip. Definitely not "apples to apples" but that was his response. Doesn't sound like he will show this weekend...

Saban and staff going in home with them tomorrow. Says they are 'staying all day".
does he really need an OV here? he can come here anytime and essentially take endless visits??

Advertisement
Back