Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
I’m not sure where the Sr. Living vicariously through Jr. comes from. I might be wrong about this, but I just think Sr. wants Jr. to play in the NFL and he thinks Alabama gives him the best opportunity. I think Sr. Is making himself look like an idiot with the way he’s handled this. He will really look like an idiot if Jr. doesn’t go to Alabama.
Agreed. I can't fault him for wanting the best for this son. He just needs to shut up

I’m not sure where the Sr. Living vicariously through Jr. comes from. I might be wrong about this, but I just think Sr. wants Jr. to play in the NFL and he thinks Alabama gives him the best opportunity. I think Sr. Is making himself look like an idiot with the way he’s handled this. He will really look like an idiot if Jr. doesn’t go to Alabama.

Watch the Footballville interview with Sr. & Jr... @gogeta4 reference it earlier in the thread. There were more than a few of us that felt this way after the interview dropped

Yup and I'll be the first to admit, cuz played like donkey **** early on. But it was all because he was turning into Helen Keller when the ball was in the air. Go back and look at Ty in high school. No problem whatsoever in that department.

He went up there and they neutered him with that play through the hands bull**** technique. FFS, cuz was a receiver until he headed into 10th grade. That **** they were teaching in Athens went against his natural instincts. It's definitely coming back because for as bad as he was in September and October, he's looked just as good in November and early December. Anyone noticed how Kupp couldn't get going last week until cuz caught that ab injury?

Him and Pat Surtain were both wide receivers up until then

Watch the Footballville interview with Sr. & Jr... @gogeta4 reference it earlier in the thread. There were more than a few of us that felt this way after the interview dropped
I haven’t watched the video, but Sr. was a highly recruited prospect who played for Michigan, UM and in the NFL. Hard to believe he would need to live through his son’s experiences, but you guys might be right.

Advertisement
I haven’t watched the video, but Sr. was a highly recruited prospect who played for Michigan, UM and in the NFL. Hard to believe he would need to live through his son’s experiences, but you guys might be right.

I'm aware, Sr. speaks the entire time. He covered all of that :)

Its quite obvious he is looking at it as his second go.

But he has always been like that with him..He pubs his son up alot and thats great. But at times it looks like he wants it more than the son because the son seems laid back as ****....and he is the one with all the excitement.
I mean Pat Surtain son you rarely heard much from Pat. And his sonw as a much bigger//better recruit. But same type of personalities with the sons because Pat Jr is sort of quiet as well

*** sr

..kid will ride the bench at Bama and hit the portal in 2 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imo if Bama really wanted him so badly he would have pulled the trigger already.

He’s just not good enough to be playing games.
I've said this a 1000x times... No knock on him, he's definitely a take here(well, Pre-Mario) but it's been clear as day that Bama doesn't see him as a top priority. I guarantee he wanted to commit and Saban is telling him to hold on...

Advertisement
Look at the CBs we were able to pull before the season started with just a few months of Trob. He wasn't a top target for us you think he's a top target for Bama??

Advertisement
Back