Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
Mario just needs to recruit him. Doesn’t really matter if he lands him. We just don’t need another Chad Wilson situation.
He did his part already. Called Sr. from the plane to Miami. Went the first night at 9pm.... Supposedly had good convo and left with "no matter what there's no hard feelings."

The fact he's tied to another recruit (FSU legacy), who's a toss-up between Bama and FSU, I think we can stop following this...again.
I’m curious if there will be an ex players meeting to discuss what a complete slap in the face it would be for him to follow Jones Jr to FSU after all the talk about family and helping the U etc. a few weeks back.

We were told that TRob wasn't a huge fan of Earl Little Jr, that's why he wasn't being recruited hard. Mario knows talent and TRob is still there (for now). Does this mean it was Manny that was vetoing the full court press for Little?

Advertisement
If he goes to bama, he’s just another JAG who hits the portal in a year, maybe 2. If FSU…he’s dead, and so is his father.

We were told that TRob wasn't a huge fan of Earl Little Jr, that's why he wasn't being recruited hard. Mario knows talent and TRob is still there (for now). Does this mean it was Manny that was vetoing the full court press for Little?
Word is EJ isn't what some think he is and everyone isn't sold on him being a huge difference maker at the next level. But that's recruiting it's wait and see.

I just wonder if he's going to be high maintenance. I can picture Sr. wanting to comment on the amount of playing time and God help us if he gets injured because he seems the type to blame the coaches for everything.

I see about 50 Hurricane alumni putting big earl in his place if that happens.

Advertisement
Any chance they’re playing this close to the best so that Bama doesn’t try any of that sneaky ****.

I just wonder if he's going to be high maintenance. I can picture Sr. wanting to comment on the amount of playing time and God help us if he gets injured because he seems the type to blame the coaches for everything.

I don’t know the kid but that seems to be the case with AH kids in general. That said, he’s a very highly rated AH DB - we all know how that usually goes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mel Bratton on the Sebastian Lane show just said Jr will be picking the Canes and aggressively recruiting for us. That would be a radical turn of events in a weeks time if it materializes. He said it quite matter of factly too in the context of the Alumni aggressively supporting Mario.

I have a hard time believing this..

Mel Bratton on the Sebastian Lane show just said Jr will be picking the Canes and aggressively recruiting for us. That would be a radical turn of events in a weeks time if it materializes. He said it quite matter of factly too in the context of the Alumni aggressively supporting Mario.

Except Randy. He’ll be celebrating…and opening up more space on his dog mansion.
I agree. No TRUE CANE could EVER work for either the Gayturds or Semenholes and Ol Onion head has not only worked for ONE of those teams he has worked for BOTH!!!!

Advertisement
Back