Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If SR really loved the Canes as some have claimed and just wanted JR to go to Bama so that he could be “developed, play for championships and get drafted higher” then he wouldn’t be engaged in this constant pettiness.

He would send his son to Bama and be happy for the Canes but nothing upsets this attention ***** more than the Canes not pinning their entire CB board on landing his son only to string them along all year to then commit elsewhere.
Sad. Remembered him during Marlin Barnes back in the mid 90's.

We get Trequan tomorrow I won’t give this kid another thought. In TROB I trust. He earned it.
He earned it before we even hit August that's what's crazy. I remember just a month ago the dude Silk was saying Rob lost his touch lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And why has Earl turned against us… the real reason not this high school girl not getting called enough whining

I don’t actually know, and to be honest I don’t have the first idea. I could give you some bullshlt guesses, but why even do that? I don’t know squat about him or his personal life and it really doesn’t matter to me anyway. Maybe someone here has some insight into this because I sure don’t.

I don’t actually know, and to be honest I don’t have the first idea. I could give you some bullshlt guesses, but why even do that? I don’t know squat about him or his personal life and it really doesn’t matter to me anyway. Maybe someone here has some insight into this because I sure don’t.
It is very odd. Didn’t expect you to know, was more piggybacking on your question. Inquiring minds!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sr is mad because we never recruited Jr. The future will tell the story, but I’m pretty certain we’ve never recruited Jr much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back