Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he was a take Little would have committed by now to Bama. He is most likely high on Bama’s board but does not have the green light to commit yet.
Unless it’s that Alabama doesn’t like commits taking visits and he wants to visit Tallahassee and Gainesville that badly

Call him and tell him what?
Tell him to "please give me a call back when you get this message"....this is over. I don't blame CMD and TRob for not allowing him to use UM as a placeholder in case Saban and LSU and whoever else he has in front of us goes in another direction. We need to lock up at least 3 CBs and then we can speak to him if he wants to speak to us. No more games

Unless it’s that Alabama doesn’t like commits taking visits and he wants to visit Tallahassee and Gainesville that badly
I think he likes the attention. He's going there on an unofficial in June and saving the OV for the LSU game. Wouldn't be surprised if the public commits are orchestrated..

Advertisement
Lol.... Y'all 'bout to fall for the trickery yet again huh? Man at BEST we're probably 4th behind Bama, Lsu and uf. Maybe even behind Usc. If none of those schools want him, then he'll settle for us which I wouldn't be mad tho. I don't care how we get them as long as we get them but still. Earl Sr is selling his lil boy hard to the Sec.

Advertisement
So if we get him we are getting Bama leftovers but if Bama gets him we got out recruited and can't evaluate talent?
Seems like your narrative depends on what bama does or doesn't do.
Pretty much......the top teams in general do that. If DJ Ivey went to OSU he would be DJ Ivey not Malcolm Jenkins. That's just what I believe. Teams come in here take who they want and leave.....it happened back in the day to but now evals are way better. Back then we had the best evals and others didn't know wtf they were doing. Now it's the opposite....they always got who they wanted but now they are relatively accurate.

Lol.... Y'all 'bout to fall for the trickery yet again huh? Man at BEST we're probably 4th behind Bama, Lsu and uf. Maybe even behind Usc. If none of those schools want him, then he'll settle for us which I wouldn't be mad tho. I don't care how we get them as long as we get them but still. Earl Sr is selling his lil boy hard to the Sec.
Well then F*ck Sr......

Pretty much......the top teams in general do that. If DJ Ivey went to OSU he would be DJ Ivey not Malcolm Jenkins. That's just what I believe. Teams come in here take who they want and leave.....it happened back in the day to but now evals are way better. Back then we had the best evals and others didn't know wtf they were doing. Now it's the opposite....they always got who they wanted but now they are relatively accurate.

So either way no matter what happens you'll criticize the staff for getting out recruited or for getting Bama's leftovers. Q

Advertisement
Question I have is would having TROB make an impact? I mean his guy he coached was the 1st DB taken and he had a history of putting guys in the league too.

If our DB show a greater improvement with his coaching this year does that open the eyes of not just him but others too...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back