Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing with the dummies on here is pointless. They will still claim it is Diaz's fault because if Diaz had only tweeted a few more heart emojis at Little Jr over the last five years, he'd have signed with Miami already.

I’ll never get it.

There are legitimate concerns to worry about with him. But creating a false narrative through some truly unbelievable assumptions, then mocking others who point out the absurdity of their premise makes no sense to me.

Advertisement
I’ll never get it.

There are legitimate concerns to worry about with him. But creating a false narrative through some truly unbelievable assumptions, then mocking others who point out the absurdity of their premise makes no sense to me.

In all fairness, 90% of this thread is random people's assumptions based on snippets of information. At this point, it certainly does look like this kid is not at all interested in Miami. Why he's not interested in Miami is anybody's guess. Maybe he's not a priority. Maybe he is but didn't feel like a priority. Maybe he wants to leave South Florida. Maybe he's more interested in playing in the $EC. Who knows.

What I do know is that taking 5 official visits elsewhere and ignoring the university down the way that your dad played football at "because you can just show up whenever", but instead visiting Forfeit State and UiF is a BS move that draws my ire.

In all fairness, 90% of this thread is random people's assumptions based on snippets of information. At this point, it certainly does look like this kid is not at all interested in Miami. Why he's not interested in Miami is anybody's guess. Maybe he's not a priority. Maybe he is but didn't feel like a priority. Maybe he wants to leave South Florida. Maybe he's more interested in playing in the $EC. Who knows.

What I do know is that taking 5 official visits elsewhere and ignoring the university down the way that your dad played football at "because you can just show up whenever", but instead visiting Forfeit State and UiF is a BS move that draws my ire.
Who's going to be interested in coming here in 2021? Let's be serious now if the elites don't offer you we are a fall back options.....then that typically means the prospect that we get whom is a fall back option isn't good enough for there.....means he possibly is a jag cause that's usually what we get. JAGS

And the excuse brigade (not saying u guys are wrong) defend Diaz at all costs. Maybe they telling the truth? Who knows. Remember the excuse brigade when a certain poster came here and said Duke Johnson was leaving and bad mouth the coaches. The excuse brigade ripped him and defended Mr Penn State......later on we find out it was true just like I said it was then. Just saying we will know the truth to the story years later. We don't know ****....this is a weird recruitment and we don't know wtf is happening

Who's going to be interested in coming here in 2021? Let's be serious now if the elites don't offer you we are a fall back options.....then that typically means the prospect that we get whom is a fall back option isn't good enough for there.....means he possibly is a jag cause that's usually what we get. JAGS

And the excuse brigade (not saying u guys are wrong) defend Diaz at all costs. Maybe they telling the truth? Who knows. Remember the excuse brigade when a certain poster came here and said Duke Johnson was leaving and bad mouth the coaches. The excuse brigade ripped him and defended Mr Penn State......later on we find out it was true just like I said it was then. Just saying we will know the truth to the story years later. We don't know ****....this is a weird recruitment and we don't know wtf is happening
You know I am not out here defending Manny at all costs like some of these people, but you are going a little too far on this one, my man.

This kid is visiting FORFEIT ******* STATE UNIVERSITY. They are a radioactive dumpster fire. Like I said, who knows what is actually going on here, but any DB with half a brain should want to come to UM over them.

Advertisement
From Bama 247:

One of Alabama head coach Nick Saban’s calls Thursday night during the first round of the NFL Draft went out to elite cornerback Earl Little Jr. from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage.

“That was pretty cool getting a call from a man like that, especially of that caliber,” Little told BamaOnLine.“I’ve been talking to Coach (Jay) Valai all week. Me and him have just been going over stuff, going over the defense, stuff like that. He said Coach Saban was gonna call me as soon at Pat got drafted because he sees me as another type of dude like Pat was at Alabama.

“(Saban) was saying he did the same thing for Pat a couple years ago when Minkah or someone got drafted. He tried to do the same thing with me. He said maybe that’ll be good luck and be just like it was with Pat. He was checking on my family, stuff like that.”

“Shoot, me knowing Pat since I was little, and him going to my same high school, and him going to Alabama, the same team I’m getting recruited by, it was awesome,” Little said. “I’m up next. Him being able to do it going to Alabama, like why not me? I can do the same thing and go to the next level like he did. It was pretty awesome.”

Little and new cornerbacks coach Jay Valai have hit it off, too.

“I love his personality," Little said. "And I love his passion for the game just like I have passion for the game.”

Little will be in Tuscaloosa for the LSU game on an official visit this November. He plans to go up to the Capstone this summer, too.

“I’m going up on June 17 and 18th,” he said.

From Bama 247:

One of Alabama head coach Nick Saban’s calls Thursday night during the first round of the NFL Draft went out to elite cornerback Earl Little Jr. from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage.

“That was pretty cool getting a call from a man like that, especially of that caliber,” Little told BamaOnLine.“I’ve been talking to Coach (Jay) Valai all week. Me and him have just been going over stuff, going over the defense, stuff like that. He said Coach Saban was gonna call me as soon at Pat got drafted because he sees me as another type of dude like Pat was at Alabama.

“(Saban) was saying he did the same thing for Pat a couple years ago when Minkah or someone got drafted. He tried to do the same thing with me. He said maybe that’ll be good luck and be just like it was with Pat. He was checking on my family, stuff like that.”

“Shoot, me knowing Pat since I was little, and him going to my same high school, and him going to Alabama, the same team I’m getting recruited by, it was awesome,” Little said. “I’m up next. Him being able to do it going to Alabama, like why not me? I can do the same thing and go to the next level like he did. It was pretty awesome.”

“I love his personality," Little said. "And I love his passion for the game just like I have passion for the game.”

Little will be in Tuscaloosa for the LSU game on an official visit this November. He plans to go up to the Capstone this summer, too.

We will never fully comprehend the amount of damage Nick Saban has done to Miami football. Incalculable damage.

From Bama 247:

If anyone thinks he is coming here........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We will never fully comprehend the amount of damage Nick Saban has done to Miami football. Incalculable damage.
I know who got him beat....
B0E0DD12-F97D-4E77-BDA2-63889370F519.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back