Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s more to this than just bags. In the words of Forrest Gump “ and that’s all I have to say about that “
Our ineptitude for years has made us the trash can bad guys. We basically like rutgers in Jersey where most kids never want to go there. We do get some though but not enough or the wrong ones

Advertisement
Our ineptitude for years has made us the trash can bad guys. We basically like rutgers in Jersey where most kids never want to go there. We do get some though but not enough or the wrong ones

If you ever wonder if you’re a mind numbing mope, the test is providing a thumbs up the above post comparing us to perhaps the worst team in all the P5.

We’ll be ok at cb this go around. T Rob will get us some guys, we’re in good hands with him.
Will we have to settle for under rated guys though? I trust his evals even if it's a three star....if he goes full court for a three star and recruits him like a five star I'm fine....he has the resume to do that.

If you ever wonder if you’re a mind numbing mope, the test is providing a thumbs up the above post comparing us to perhaps the worst team in all the P5.
I was exaggerating the fact that in home hates us right now. They have for a long time dragged UMs name in the mud. Same over in jersey Rutgers doesn't help itself cause it doesn't give a fuq. Of course we aren't rutgers we going 15-0 remember

Advertisement
Will we have to settle for under rated guys though? I trust his evals even if it's a three star....if he goes full court for a three star and recruits him like a five star I'm fine....he has the resume to do that.
Not a great class in Sfla so he might have to hit some under the radar types if we miss on the top guys on the board. But like I said “ I trust T Rob”. He’s one of the best for a reason, he’ll get guys and coach them up. He always does.

Not a great class in Sfla so he might have to hit some under the radar types if we miss on the top guys on the board. But like I said “ I trust T Rob”. He’s one of the best for a reason, he’ll get guys and coach them up. He always does.
I like Spells more than Little as a cb prospect. FLAT OUT.

I wouldnt blink if we land Spells but miss on Little.

We’ll be ok at cb this go around. T Rob will get us some guys, we’re in good hands with him.
Who are you hearing that we’re in a good spot with? Seems like jacolby spells and khamauri rogers have come up. Would be nice to get another high profile CB like Mullen, not sure where we stand with him though.

Advertisement
Who are you hearing that we’re in a good spot with? Seems like jacolby spells and khamauri rogers have come up. Would be nice to get another high profile CB like Mullen, not sure where we stand with him though.
Spells is the obvious name and we all know the plan A guys. I’m just confident in T Rob as a developer of talent and recruiting.

Advertisement
I saw on Canes Football Twitter account that Earl Senior is making some noise about his son and Miami, with James Williams adding positive feedback.

It was under the More Tweets section:

Advertisement
There is this incredible fascination that all former UM players would make great coaches, and that the kids of all former players belong here. It is HIGHLY unlikely Little ends up with us, this thread should be locked.

There is this incredible fascination that all former UM players would make great coaches, and that the kids of all former players belong here. It is HIGHLY unlikely Little ends up with us, this thread should be locked.
337 posts and 19 pages about a kid that will more than likely end up somewhere else is insane. Thread should’ve been closed long ago.

I just don't see what the hype is all about with little. Would I take him? Sure. Do I consider it a miss when he goes elsewhere? Not in the slightest. I think it's being shown he is not a priority for us and we have quite a few guys graded out higher than him on our board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back