Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did it say i font see it

I'm never on Twitter, so mistook what he wrote. He was just complimenting JW, not talking about his son.

I just don't see what the hype is all about with little. Would I take him? Sure. Do I consider it a miss when he goes elsewhere? Not in the slightest. I think it's being shown he is not a priority for us and we have quite a few guys graded out higher than him on our board

I defer to the coaches on here, who all see others ahead of him. Just watching the HUDL, he doesn't look like an elite CB to me, isn't fast twitch enough. But I could see him at Safety. He's technically sound. Would love to know his shuttle and 40 times. I don't think he's a take for Bama. But he may be a take for us in a deep class. He has a high floor, like Tracy Howard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard Saban sends him heart emojis every hour on the hour.
1618272372350.gif

saban and Sr 👆🏼

Last edited:
After his FSU visit this past weekend:

“It was a great experience coming up to Tallahassee watching a school that I’m getting recruited by,” Little said following the game. “Picturing myself here in the next year.”

While taking in the spring game, Little was focused on the defensive back position and their play.

“I saw Kevin Knowles coming up making tackles,” he said of which defensive back impressed him. “His coverage skills are great and his tackling ability is great too. They seem like they have high IQs.”

The 6-foot, 175-pound defensive back is being recruited to FSU by Marcus Woodson. He is very high on Woodson’s coaching ability after watching him and his group in action on Saturday.

“I would give him a ten,” Little said of Woodson’s ability to coach his guys. “Me being recruited by coach Woodson, he’s a cool dude that’s straightforward and down to earth. He knows what he’s talking about when it comes down to football.”

After this trip, the Seminoles seem to have positioned themselves well with the talented South Florida prospect.

“They’re definitely up there in my top three, definitely top five,” Little noted. “Them recruiting me for several years, I’ve built a solid foundation with the coaches. They’re definitely up there.”

He has an official visit to Florida State scheduled for September 25th, when the ‘Noles take on Louisville. He also has officials planned to USC, UF, LSU, and Alabama.

“It was a great experience coming up to Tallahassee watching a school that I’m getting recruited by,” Little said following the game. “Picturing myself here in the next year.”

While taking in the spring game, Little was focused on the defensive back position and their play.

“I saw Kevin Knowles coming up making tackles,” he said of which defensive back impressed him. “His coverage skills are great and his tackling ability is great too. They seem like they have high IQs.”

The 6-foot, 175-pound defensive back is being recruited to FSU by Marcus Woodson. He is very high on Woodson’s coaching ability after watching him and his group in action on Saturday.

“I would give him a ten,” Little said of Woodson’s ability to coach his guys. “Me being recruited by coach Woodson, he’s a cool dude that’s straightforward and down to earth. He knows what he’s talking about when it comes down to football.”

After this trip, the Seminoles seem to have positioned themselves well with the talented South Florida prospect.

“They’re definitely up there in my top three, definitely top five,” Little noted. “Them recruiting me for several years, I’ve built a solid foundation with the coaches. They’re definitely up there.”

He has an official visit to Florida State scheduled for September 25th, when the ‘Noles take on Louisville. He also has officials planned to USC, UF, LSU, and Alabama.

Lol the only coach that has been their longer than 2 seasons is Odell. Dugans was hired before the 2019 season and the rest of the staff came after the 2019 season.

Last edited:
Advertisement

to the clowns on this site that destroyed manny bc his diva *** daddy was talking ****, they dont want to come here. this bolded quote proves that. none of those staffers were ever there

Advertisement

Boy seems too impressionable.

Advertisement
Earl Jr: “Well since Miami is right down the road I really don’t need to OV, I can get there whenever I want.”

Diaz: “Hey Earl, we are having a cookout for select elite recruits on Tuesday June 1st to celebrate the opening up of visits again. Can you make it?”

Earl Jr:
E14939A9-317A-4684-B221-F147E171DEC2.gif

Remember when certain posters we’re trying to pin this on Manny not trying hard enough?

Good times.

Arguing with the dummies on here is pointless. They will still claim it is Diaz's fault because if Diaz had only tweeted a few more heart emojis at Little Jr over the last five years, he'd have signed with Miami already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back