Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I have the same question. I get the sense that neither for Alabama nor LSU is he the highest cornerback on their board. So isn’t it possible they could just end up playing themselves?

This is just a guess on my part, but I could definitely see where when it comes time to actually sign people, when the rubber hits the road, that neither Alabama nor LSU will give him a commitable offer.

Why do I think this? Because I think it’s very possible that other cornerbacks are higher on their board and will sign with them. thus, no more room for him.

One distinct possibility, since they seem to be SEC starry-eyed, is them signing with some middle of the road SEC type team. Maybe Florida, maybe Mississippi or Mississippi State, that kind of team. Auburn as well.

It may well be that we are just a fallback position for them. Just a jump off sloot you call when no one else is available.

Again, I have no inside information, I’m just guessing here, based on the tea leaves.
If I’m betting I still think they go elsewhere. Maybe going to another sec school. I just get the vibe they don’t want to be at UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea but when the built in excuse of going to Bama or LSU is gone. He’ll end up at FSU or something and it’ll be Miami didn’t prioritize a legacy or some nonsense of the sort.
if he doesnt end up at the big boy schools, i still think he goes to some midtier SEC school bc SEC! SEC!

i have no clue how or why FSU is in there other than he just wants to get away from home

I think we’ll be fine if Manny just gets off his *** and calls them more.

Or has that preposterous conspiracy theory finally been put to bed?
“Manny contacts us but just not as much as Saban”

Then Manny picks up contact even more than before.

Little’s respond with “EAD Manny were OVing to Trailerhassee to see the world”

Advertisement
His recruitment will probably go similar to Corey Collier's

LSU/UGA/Clemson/OSU won't take him. He'll either go to FSU or UF & be seen as a big time South Florida recruiting win for them, or he'll pull an Avantae Williams, make the right choice & choose the U.
One option is waaaaaaay more likely than the other....like by alot and we all know which one that is.

Advertisement
If I’m betting I still think they go elsewhere. Maybe going to another sec school. I just get the vibe they don’t want to be at UM.
And they said get T Rob and these kids will come. Bags to big to overcome.....we finally get the coaches to win these battles and we still lose them lol. Not saying T Rob won't do well but that hire was suppose to change the optics at least for DB recruiting. Still losing high value sfla bds to bama (assuming they pick bama or bama picks them)

And they said get T Rob and these kids will come. Bags to big to overcome.....we finally get the coaches to win these battles and we still lose them lol. Not saying T Rob won't do well but that hire was suppose to change the optics at least for DB recruiting. Still losing high value sfla bds to bama (assuming they pick bama or bama picks them)
What if he lands his top targets regardless?

IDK with Little, it's always seemed like more than just a recruiting "battle". They want to be elsewhere and it won't matter what/.who recruits him from Miami. To give FSU an OV is just a slap in the face, imo.

There’s more to this than just bags. In the words of Forrest Gump “ and that’s all I have to say about that “

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back