Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the CANESVILLE with Earl and his son interview?. He may have mentioned Corey Raymond 5 times on there...Also Earl sr spoke the whole interview. lol He said he is letting his son make the decision though.
I was bored after work from home and watched Little and Chad Wilson interviews on Canesville.

After watching Little's interview he will be a tough pull...they are going to go with whomever is developing or can get him straight to the league..Gotta recruit Earl imo. (the dad)

You saved me the misery and time. For that I owe you a drink. Thank you sir.

Advertisement
Everyone that comes down here to recruit is willing to do and say anything to insure we don’t keep these kids home.

What have we shown as a program that they should stay home?

They just have to compare their program to ours the last two decades and it's a wrap.

Our job is to build the program back up. Show them we're more than just a sleeping giant.

Take the glasses off. We aren't **** until we prove otherwise. Coaching carousel and people acting like we should have a chance against Saban and the other elites when we don't even sit at the same table? Show out on the field, that's what these kids want to see. Then they'll give a crap about staying home.

Wonder if Earl Sr. is butt hurt we haven't offered him a position on the staff. What beef could he possibly have with the staff? It's either that or T-Rob/DVD told him he's not as high on our board as his ranking. Either way, unless something changes, I'm done caring about this kid.

Advertisement
Also not mentioned is AH staff is filled with NFL players. Other than Earl none of em played at UM and dont have an allegiance to UM.

STA has more um connections on their staff.

The one thing that might help a bit is the fact that Earl sr went away to Michigan (only because he may have been a prop 48 grade candidate at UM) and got to see how coaches really treat u after you commit which led to him transfering back to um. He mentioned it in the interview. they didnt want himt o come home to visit his mom, and didnt even want to give him a ride to the airport.

Let's actually get more specific...

Earl Sr. wanted to go back to visit his family AFTER HURRICANE ANDREW.

Oh, AND Earl's mom had a cancer scare.

Fvck Michigan.

And fvck Alabama and LSU and UGa and UiF.

Advertisement
Wonder if Earl Sr. is butt hurt we haven't offered him a position on the staff. What beef could he possibly have with the staff? It's either that or T-Rob/DVD told him he's not as high on our board as his ranking. Either way, unless something changes, I'm done caring about this kid.

Why would he need a position the staff?

Half of this fanbase has serious question marks about the head guy in charge and questions our commitment to football in general. Wouldn't one think that he and his son would have question marks as well?

Then there's what happened with Sr. He went to Michigan, his mother had some health issues, and he needed to get back. What happened probably still impacts his thought process to this day. He's gotta believe and trust that the head coach and on down will have his son's best interest at heart.

Read about it here: https://michigan.rivals.com/news/mi...meaning-for-earl-little-heavily-recruited-son

They may love TRob, but recruiting is about relationships. There's also that thing called winning on the field, we had better prove we can.

Maybe we do have him further down our recruiting board. Really can't say, but if he's a priority, we gotta show him we'll take care of his boy and then win.

Little is a good player, in my opinion, someone called him a glorified Couch in this thread I would honestly take that. But bruh always has an excuse to not like Miami it seems lol. I'm from the West Coast, USC literally gets their pick of who they want at DB and still has not produced a really good DB in some time. Adoree Jackson literally is still in the league because he's a freak athlete, not a good corner. He talked up UF saying his relationship with Marco and Marco saying how good of a school it is when every UF fan hated Marco and his dad. Lastly, two of the DBs he named from FSU literally went undrafted or hella low in the draft and aren't even in the league LMAO
I don’t have a problem with the lack of contact comments made by the father. It’s probably true. That said, as soon as I saw the Marco Wilson comment I knew that’s just not possible to believe. The Wilson’s and UF fans are at war with each other. So, I’m guessing that we just don’t have him as high on our board as the other guys we’re reading about. I still think you recruit him as he is a local legacy with talent and things change in recruiting but I think this is what it is.

Why would he need a position the staff?

Half of this fanbase has serious question marks about the head guy in charge and questions our commitment to football in general. Wouldn't one think that he and his son would have question marks as well?

Then there's what happened with Sr. He went to Michigan, his mother had some health issues, and he needed to get back. What happened probably still impacts his thought process to this day. He's gotta believe and trust that the head coach and on down will have his son's best interest at heart.

Read about it here: https://michigan.rivals.com/news/mi...meaning-for-earl-little-heavily-recruited-son

They may love TRob, but recruiting is about relationships. There's also that thing called winning on the field, we had better prove we can.

Maybe we do have him further down our recruiting board. Really can't say, but if he's a priority, we gotta show him we'll take care of his boy and then win.

Look, I'm not trying to argue with you personally, but I'm tired of this ri-god****-diculous argument.

That Miami has to "prove that we can win on the field", but every other school does not have to do so.

Miami just went 8-3.

Here are Earl Jr.'s 5 official visits:

1. Alabama 13-0
2. UiF 8-4
3. LSU 5-5
4. USC 5-1
5. F$U 3-6

Stop pretending that we are running 6th to Alabama, Clemson, Ohio Taint, Notre Shame, and Texas A&M.

I understand that "winning more" can help Miami. But we have to stop moping and telling ourselves that Miami is not yet worthy of a commitment from Earl Jr. "until we prove that we can win".

What have we shown as a program that they should stay home?

They just have to compare their program to ours the last two decades and it's a wrap.

Our job is to build the program back up. Show them we're more than just a sleeping giant.

Take the glasses off. We aren't **** until we prove otherwise. Coaching carousel and people acting like we should have a chance against Saban and the other elites when we don't even sit at the same table? Show out on the field, that's what these kids want to see. Then they'll give a crap about staying home.
Win?
You think Stewart or Ennis are gonna come cause we win the coastal? You think we get the number one class if we miracle our *** by one point against bama? You think Marshall returns that bag and jumps in the portal back here if that happens?

These kids down here know for a fact that any coach with a pulse would be in the playoffs every year if they stay. It wouldn’t even be fair really.
It’s not a secret. It’s not hyperbole. It’s not a myth.
So you have to ask yourself if these kids know each other and know that if they play together they can beat everybody then why do they still leave if all they want to do is win?
If winning is the reason they leave then shouldn’t winning be the reason they stay?
They couldn’t even agree to stay for cmr that has as many wins as Kirby smart.
These sofla kids agree to play together beat everybody during their 7 on 7 games but can’t decide to stay home and play together to do the same sht on Saturday’s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Look, I'm not trying to argue with you personally, but I'm tired of this ri-god****-diculous argument.

That Miami has to "prove that we can win on the field", but every other school does not have to do so.

Miami just went 8-3.

Here are Earl Jr.'s 5 official visits:

1. Alabama 13-0
2. UiF 8-4
3. LSU 5-5
4. USC 5-1
5. F$U 3-6

Stop pretending that we are running 6th to Alabama, Clemson, Ohio Taint, Notre Shame, and Texas A&M.

I understand that "winning more" can help Miami. But we have to stop moping and telling ourselves that Miami is not yet worthy of a commitment from Earl Jr. "until we prove that we can win".

That's short term thinking.

All of those schools have national championships in this kids lifetime. They've all done something in his cognizant lifetime, we'll, not USC but USC is always a draw.

We went 8-3 last year, but what about the year before?

So miss me with the one year comparison.

Win?
You think Stewart or Ennis are gonna come cause we win the coastal? You think we get the number one class if we miracle our *** by one point against bama? You think Marshall returns that bag and jumps in the portal back here if that happens?

These kids down here know for a fact that any coach with a pulse would be in the playoffs every year if they stay. It wouldn’t even be fair really.
It’s not a secret. It’s not hyperbole. It’s not a myth.
So you have to ask yourself if these kids know each other and know that if they play together they can beat everybody then why do they still leave if all they want to do is win?
If winning is the reason they leave then shouldn’t winning be the reason they stay?
They couldn’t even agree to stay for cmr that has as many wins as Kirby smart.
These sofla kids agree to play together beat everybody during their 7 on 7 games but can’t decide to stay home and play together to do the same sht on Saturday’s.

That's the. Point you were getting to?

You know what these kids do? They switch schools on the reg to play for the best team they can. To go to the top dog in town or even the town next door. They chase winning teams and coaches, there's no loyalty to anything besides trying to win.

You brought up 7 on 7. Well, where else are they going to play? They're going to play on a local squad and load it up with the best players they can.

Again, the common denominator is playing on a winning team and we have people questioning if winning means anything? Huh? You serious? They will chase the wins every time.

Get a staff they can believe in that shows it on the field, they'll be stabbing people in the back to get in.

All of those schools have national championships in this kids lifetime. They've all done something in his cognizant lifetime, we'll, not USC but USC is always a draw.

USC isn’t always a draw for SFLA kids being recruited by the big 3. They haven’t landed a big recruit from Miami since Jamel Cook. FSU is straight garbage right now too. Let’s at least be honest.

Advertisement
Did you see the CANESVILLE with Earl and his son interview?. He may have mentioned Corey Raymond 5 times on there...Also Earl sr spoke the whole interview. lol He said he is letting his son make the decision though.
I was bored after work from home and watched Little and Chad Wilson interviews on Canesville.

After watching Little's interview he will be a tough pull...they are going to go with whomever is developing or can get him straight to the league..Gotta recruit Earl imo. (the dad)

Check my post history. Immediately after watching the video I said LSU. And I also thought the same about dad doing most of the talking. He kept saying it's the kid's decision but you know how that works. That interview told me all I needed to know. By the way, I really like Footballville but as a Canes fanI wish he'd (D) let X handle most of the interviews. X is more biased towards UM whereas sometimes it seems like he's taking small shots at his favorite team.
Just my .02

Cut the crap, mope.

F$U is a dumpster fire. More than a 1 year dumpster fire. If you think that the analysis is "well, F$U has won a championship more recently than UM", you are just delusional. Bimbo Fisher is not walking through that door.

LSU is in trouble on a number of fronts. You want to talk about "one year", well that championship is a one-year aberration.

Look, your logic is just a hodge-podge of bullcrap. You act as if these kids need to see Miami win (and we can't go back and erase the Golden years), but then you give the Gaytors credit for the 2008 national championship (when Earl Jr. was in kindergarten). And the SemenHoles won a championship when Earl Jr. was in elementary school. At least you had the good sense to recognize that the last USC title was probably not something that Earl Jr. remembers.

So, yeah, if Earl Jr. is visiting UF and F$U and USC because he has inside information on the impending rehires of Urban and Bimbo and Pete, then I can accept that.

But, again, the ISSUE is whether MIAMI is expected to do certain things that other programs are not expected to do. What, in God's name, did F$U do to prove that the Titanic is not sinking? If you choose to crap all over Miami's 8-3 season, then why do you defend the choice to visit a 3-6 program that is multiple coaches removed from their last championship season?

Stop BS'ing and acknowledge that YOUR argument about what Miami needs to do to "deserve" a visit from a UM legacy is just more "Miami needs to do things that people don't require from any other P5 program".

I’m no recruiting guru by any stretch, but for me there’s a lot more about picking a school to attend than wins and losses on the football field. Do wins and losses matter? No doubt but I don’t believe it’s the be all, end all.

It’s like do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Maybe even a ginger. Do you prefer a rib eye or a filet? Rare or Brock?

Trying to pigeonhole a players school choice decision to one specific variable is nearsighted.

That's the. Point you were getting to?

You know what these kids do? They switch schools on the reg to play for the best team they can. To go to the top dog in town or even the town next door. They chase winning teams and coaches, there's no loyalty to anything besides trying to win.

You brought up 7 on 7. Well, where else are they going to play? They're going to play on a local squad and load it up with the best players they can.

Again, the common denominator is playing on a winning team and we have people questioning if winning means anything? Huh? You serious? They will chase the wins every time.

Get a staff they can believe in that shows it on the field, they'll be stabbing people in the back to get in.
So they want to load up their 7 v 7 teams so they can win with whatever local coach but not load up at UM?
My point was that these kids are going for other things besides the W’s and bags have a lot to do with it And all the recruiting scandals that the ncaa has squashed proves it.
Everyone keeps talking about wins and “quality staff” but Pruitt was landing kids he had no business landing and if you think all it took was some cash in a happy meal then your delusional AF. Fedora would’ve been in the playoffs if it wasn’t for Watson and he wasn’t able to recruit anywhere near the level of Mac. Kirby has a **** nfl roster and can’t even get to the **** playoffs but is still landing top 50 players.

We do the sofla dream class every few years and say “that team would crush everyone”. And do you think CIS has a bunch of coaching savants that are the only ones that see it? Coach Soldinger said it himself over 20 years ago “you could be in the championship game every year with just the players south of I-4”

You said “winning is the common denominator”so I’ll ask again; if winning is what these kids really want then why don’t they all stay and play together and literally guarantee a playoff spot?

Freaking clappy was a bad call away from winning 2 rings while sitting in a recliner for 2 years. You don't think the people we have on staff can’t put the amount of talent that has left this area in the past 4 years in the playoffs?

Everything with this **** team is a double standard. Sec teams with brand new coaching staffs coming off of horrible seasons can land a top ten class but we have to “win first”.
SEC can promise “we will put you wherever you want” then break that promise with no local repercussions. An elite recruit doesn’t pan out at Bama “he was a bust”. Elite recruit doesn’t pan out here “we don’t develop”.
Ingram hasn’t played at all at Bama and the narrative has been “bad scheme fit”. Really? So the guy who recruited him and the head coach who ok’d it have no dirt on their hands for recruiting him to a bad system? I thought Saban turned porta potty turds into diamonds and iridium? I thought he was the goat evaluator and can develop players by sprinkling them with that Coca Cola he never drinks out of.
If ingram was riding pine here we would have a 50 page thread on it blaming everyone.

These kids have been bought and brainwashed that we would be a .500 team and squander all the talent down here and it’s total BS.

Tutu, Ps2, surtain, wingo, Bonito, Tate, Ladsen, ryque, Slaton, Jeudy, battle, Brooks, Hendo, Daniels, Boggle, Schwartz, Moore, Dumerville.............Thornton, Abdula, that’s just off the top of my head.
We can go on and on and the list is just ridiculous. Even Pitt has 3 dudes from down here dominating at the dline.
We would be 3-5 deep at every position to the point that oos kids would be drooling to come play here to compete against these players.
We put a team like that together and yes kids will be stabbing each other in the back to jump in. The receiver position alone would make every top qb want to come

But no, we have to win without them first to make them want to come?

Nah man, they already know what will happen if they stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back