Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's CLEAR as day that he's not getting the attention he really wants. Let's see.... First he let's the world know that he talks to Saban every week or whatever but Manny doesn't talk to him. Now he's tweeting " hey look guys, I just had a great CONVERSATION with Corey Bell" .... And states info about Cory Bell as if no one knows who Corey Bell is.
I think they are after him thats just my opinion, u cant say that to a sfla kid then go elsewhere u would ruin your reputation in sfla. I dont think Saban would do a Kirby and ***** that up
That's somewhat true ....BUT at the same time, this is Saban we are talking about. I really don't think most would care if he's "playing" earl jr lol. But yeah I can't disagree with you.

Advertisement
It's CLEAR as day that he's not getting the attention he really wants. Let's see.... First he let's the world know that he talks to Saban every week or whatever but Manny doesn't talk to him. Now he's tweeting " hey look guys, I just had a great CONVERSATION with Corey Bell" .... And states info about Cory Bell as if no one knows who Corey Bell is.
That's somewhat true ....BUT at the same time, this is Saban we are talking about. I really don't think most would care if he's "playing" earl jr lol. But yeah I can't disagree with you.
Yeah it would be weird af to play the littles. Saban might just take him to keep that sfla pipe going. He can take the risk cause if anything the kid transfers and he can use the "I gave him a chance".

His roster stacked to he can chance it

Thats how you know its all about clout..social media hype for him.

He listed alot of kids that had local clout went elsewhere n sh*tted on themselves..ESPECIALLY the 2 fsu kids mentioned...no uf fan likes marco wilson ..at all.

Wh you guys are hung up on Little must be becuase who his dad is.....because he is jst a solid player with potential. He isnt Tyrique Stevenson or typical elite s.fla db type
Nah I get you and I’m not even hung up on him coming or not lol. I’m just saying the cap I been peeping in his comments. You put me on game years ago about recruiting dont watch s*** until these kids sign 🤣

Little is a master hype man. He's been doing hype videos for his son since he was 6 years old and a slightly above-average Pee Wee/Optimist player. I still think Jr is a creature of a hype. He's good, but I don't really give a fck about him, and his dad's a stage dad all the way. Too much bullshyt circus around a good/not great player. Good for them, though, if they hype their way into an offer they covet.

And then, to top it off, what the fck kind of Cane family is talking "gator nation" and hyping up recruiting office personnel?

Yeah it would be weird af to play the littles. Saban might just take him to keep that sfla pipe going. He can take the risk cause if anything the kid transfers and he can use the "I gave him a chance".

His roster stacked to he can chance it
Sabag can do anything he wants to these KKK groupies down here and their families. They'll still keeping gargling that redneck goo when he tells them to. The only program they hold accountable for even a perceived slight is UM. The SEC can bukkakke their grandmas and they're good.

Advertisement
Sabag can do anything he wants to these KKK groupies down here and their families. They'll still keeping gargling that redneck goo when he tells them to. The only program they hold accountable for even a perceived slight is UM. The SEC can bukkakke their grandmas and they're good.

Thank you

Little is a master hype man. He's been doing hype videos for his son since he was 6 years old and a slightly above-average Pee Wee/Optimist player. I still think Jr is a creature of a hype. He's good, but I don't really give a fck about him, and his dad's a stage dad all the way. Too much bullshyt circus around a good/not great player. Good for them, though, if they hype their way into an offer they covet.

And then, to top it off, what the fck kind of Cane family is talking "gator nation" and hyping up recruiting office personnel?
Preach.

What’s funny is he’s not even really considering UF, his top schools are Bama & LSU, but him talking up UF on twitter is just clout chasing & it’s not like Torrian Gray is still there either they have two brand new DB coaches, granted Jules Montinar & Wes McGriff are good recruiters but aside from McGriff it’s not like he has an established relationship with their staff, but I guess a phone call from Corey Bell is enough for him to splash on social media lol.

I had heard from people I trust that Earl jr actually likes Miami a lot & that we would be in a good spot for him this class, but I honestly am starting to not believe that anymore. Idk if Earl Sr is pushing him to the SEC or if he’s just letting Earl Jr enjoy the process but either way it seems like they just don’t view Miami as a top option to get JR developed & into the league.

I also think Pat Surtain Sr low key is a big time salesman for Saban, it seems like Nicky Satan just has his claws sunk deep in AH & he basically gets the cream of the crop from that school if he wants them. I mean you could make that case for about half of Broward but with AH those kids seemed to be completely indoctrinated with Bama lore, it’s some real Manchurian candidate type sh*t lol.

Advertisement
Preach.

What’s funny is he’s not even really considering UF, his top schools are Bama & LSU, but him talking up UF on twitter is just clout chasing & it’s not like Torrian Gray is still there either they have two brand new DB coaches, granted Jules Montinar & Wes McGriff are good recruiters but aside from McGriff it’s not like he has an established relationship with their staff, but I guess a phone call from Corey Bell is enough for him to splash on social media lol.

I had heard from people I trust that Earl jr actually likes Miami a lot & that we would be in a good spot for him this class, but I honestly am starting to not believe that anymore. Idk if Earl Sr is pushing him to the SEC or if he’s just letting Earl Jr enjoy the process but either way it seems like they just don’t view Miami as a top option to get JR developed & into the league.

I also think Pat Surtain Sr low key is a big time salesman for Saban, it seems like Nicky Satan just has his claws sunk deep in AH & he basically gets the cream of the crop from that school if he wants them. I mean you could make that case for about half of Broward but with AH those kids seemed to be completely indoctrinated with Bama lore, it’s some real Manchurian candidate type sh*t lol.
Remember Sabag’s “interview” of Rat Spermstain Sr. a few years ago? Don’t think for a minute they didn’t come to some sort of understanding about how valuable AH is to Sabag/Alabaga moving forward and how appreciative he’ll be.

And motherfckers spare me with Spermstain is a zillionaire on his own and doesn’t need anything from Sabag. You dudes don’t understand how quickly a few million can be spent when you live like you lived when you were actually making those millions.

Those bag KKK schools have managed to indoctrinate themselves in the hearts and souls of these local coaches and “handlers.” That’s where all the decisions are being made. These adults know how to manipulate kids into doing what they want them to do.

I just don't get how great recruiters don't use that kkk **** in their pitch. Bruh out on for the crib your diverse fuqin crib....show them Miami is different fuq those inbreds. I would kill it down there if I knew how to coach. I would have bags with the best pitches easy

Preach.

Gonna be interesting when Bama and LSU don’t have room for him....

If hes trash watch us some get blamed for Little being a basic *** corner even if goes to UF lol.

Advertisement
Preach.

Man, we've all presumed that dynamic related to Surtain pushing Baga, but hearing it from LCE hurts. Lol.

Truth especially hurts now that Brandon Innis is transferring there. Dang....

Remember Sabag’s “interview” of Rat Spermstain Sr. a few years ago? Don’t think for a minute they didn’t come to some sort of understanding about how valuable AH is to Sabag/Alabaga moving forward and how appreciative he’ll be.

And motherfckers spare me with Spermstain is a zillionaire on his own and doesn’t need anything from Sabag. You dudes don’t understand how quickly a few million can be spent when you live like you lived when you were actually making those millions.

Those bag KKK schools have managed to indoctrinate themselves in the hearts and souls of these local coaches and “handlers.” That’s where all the decisions are being made. These adults know how to manipulate kids into doing what they want them to do.
Money and ego @The Franchise ... and depending on what Sr is thinking coaching wise....

Advertisement
I just don't get how great recruiters don't use that kkk **** in their pitch. Bruh out on for the crib your diverse fuqin crib....show them Miami is different fuq those inbreds. I would kill it down there if I knew how to coach. I would have bags with the best pitches easy

Doesn’t matter what your pitch is for these SEC groupies. For most recruits, the pitch is in the bag.

It’s been going on for years and the kids that have sec jerk off sessions are told to keep pumping Miami despite knowing they will never come here then leave our hat in the table.

Anyone that has a teen knows how powerful it is to fight against peer pressure.

Amari Cooper and the Ridleys and the Sony’s and all of the rest of the top sofla talent are their peers and we as cane fans and even their parents are not their peers.
Jerry Jeudy and Ps2 have more control over where a kid wants to go than all the cane games local kids grew up watching with their family.

Why? Because they grew up idolizing these players ever since peewee when they were tearing it up and when scouts were coming to see them and when 247 and Battle and caneville came to interview them.
A player that is idolized in sofla Leaving a Miami hat on the table is the most powerful influence a kid can have on not picking Miami whenever he’s recruited. Imo even more powerful than e product on the field.
To have a kid like Donell Harris go from class ambassador to taking shots after every game on Twitter might seem childish to us but if your TAMU that’s exactly what you want him doing.

Everyone that comes down here to recruit is willing to do and say anything to insure we don’t keep these kids home.

I wouldn’t be the least bit shocked if Auburn and FSU become the front runners. I’m unconvinced LSU/Bama will be options and it doesn’t appear he’s at the top of our CB board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back