Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s been going on for years and the kids that have sec jerk off sessions are told to keep pumping Miami despite knowing they will never come here then leave our hat in the table.

Anyone that has a teen knows how powerful it is to fight against peer pressure.

Amari Cooper and the Ridleys and the Sony’s and all of the rest of the top sofla talent are their peers and we as cane fans and even their parents are not their peers.
Jerry Jeudy and Ps2 have more control over where a kid wants to go than all the cane games local kids grew up watching with their family.

Why? Because they grew up idolizing these players ever since peewee when they were tearing it up and when scouts were coming to see them and when 247 and Battle and caneville came to interview them.
A player that is idolized in sofla Leaving a Miami hat on the table is the most powerful influence a kid can have on not picking Miami whenever he’s recruited. Imo even more powerful than e product on the field.
To have a kid like Donell Harris go from class ambassador to taking shots after every game on Twitter might seem childish to us but if your TAMU that’s exactly what you want him doing.

Everyone that comes down here to recruit is willing to do and say anything to insure we don’t keep these kids home.
Facts

Ultimately the U just needs to go out and play well and develop the players they have to get drafted. If they can do that, they will have talent that wants to play here. Whether it’s homegrown or OOS talent.

Advertisement
Exactly. And Saban has never lied in his life. He had absolutely no interest in Alabama when he was coaching the Dolphins.
He didn’t have interest at the time he said he wouldn’t be Alabama’s coach. Forget the fact that he became Alabama’s coach about 29 seconds after denying interest in the Alabama job. Saban would never lie.

Saban was playing the game just like everyone else. The truth of the matter is it's much better to be in a position to accept commitments vs. begging or praying for them. Saban can afford to lie and **** off a top recruit becuz there's several more willing to sell their souls.

Preach.

What’s funny is he’s not even really considering UF, his top schools are Bama & LSU, but him talking up UF on twitter is just clout chasing & it’s not like Torrian Gray is still there either they have two brand new DB coaches, granted Jules Montinar & Wes McGriff are good recruiters but aside from McGriff it’s not like he has an established relationship with their staff, but I guess a phone call from Corey Bell is enough for him to splash on social media lol.

I had heard from people I trust that Earl jr actually likes Miami a lot & that we would be in a good spot for him this class, but I honestly am starting to not believe that anymore. Idk if Earl Sr is pushing him to the SEC or if he’s just letting Earl Jr enjoy the process but either way it seems like they just don’t view Miami as a top option to get JR developed & into the league.

I also think Pat Surtain Sr low key is a big time salesman for Saban, it seems like Nicky Satan just has his claws sunk deep in AH & he basically gets the cream of the crop from that school if he wants them. I mean you could make that case for about half of Broward but with AH those kids seemed to be completely indoctrinated with Bama lore, it’s some real Manchurian candidate type sh*t lol.
Did you see the CANESVILLE with Earl and his son interview?. He may have mentioned Corey Raymond 5 times on there...Also Earl sr spoke the whole interview. lol He said he is letting his son make the decision though.
I was bored after work from home and watched Little and Chad Wilson interviews on Canesville.

After watching Little's interview he will be a tough pull...they are going to go with whomever is developing or can get him straight to the league..Gotta recruit Earl imo. (the dad)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did you see the CANESVILLE with Earl and his son interview?. He may have mentioned Corey Raymond 5 times on there...Also Earl sr spoke the whole interview. lol He said he is letting his son make the decision though.
I was bored after work from home and watched Little and Chad Wilson interviews on Canesville.

Chad like i said when Pete was on here....Quincy was a die hard cane and wanted to be here...we didnt even offer him (like i said then) remember folks or Pete was saying he got offered at safety...he didnt. He also saw himeself as a cb...on a unofficial or something they gave him his nametage or whatever and it said safety/lb. That was his last straw...(quincy) Was against us since...which trickled to Marco. We offered Ryan Mayes as a cb over Quincy...and barely even spoke to Chad for whatever reason.

After watching Little's interview he will be a tough pull...they are going to go with whomever is developing or can get him straight to the league..Gotta recruit Earl imo. (the dad)

That was a tough read

Also not mentioned is AH staff is filled with NFL players. Other than Earl none of em played at UM and dont have an allegiance to UM.

STA has more um connections on their staff.

The one thing that might help a bit is the fact that Earl sr went away to Michigan (only because he may have been a prop 48 grade candidate at UM) and got to see how coaches really treat u after you commit which led to him transfering back to um. He mentioned it in the interview. they didnt want himt o come home to visit his mom, and didnt even want to give him a ride to the airport.

Advertisement
Also not mentioned is AH staff is filled with NFL players. Other than Earl none of em played at UM and dont have an allegiance to UM.

STA has more um connections on their staff.

The one thing that might help a bit is the fact that Earl sr went away to Michigan (only because he may have been a prop 48 grade candidate at UM) and got to see how coaches really treat u after you commit which led to him transfering back to um. He mentioned it in the interview. they didnt want himt o come home to visit his mom, and didnt even want to give him a ride to the airport.
That’s the thing that I don’t understand with these kids and parents. I know they all want their kids to make it to the NFL and make millions, but what happens if they don’t. That degree from LSU or Bama isn’t going to worth **** in Florida.

That’s the thing that I don’t understand with these kids and parents. I know they all want their kids to make it to the NFL and make millions, but what happens if they don’t. That degree from LSU or Bama isn’t going to worth **** in Florida.
And that's if they don't get processed out before they even finish their degree.

Advertisement

There’s a part in here where he says that he is sighing away from Miami because of something that happened with his dad basically hinting at that Miami isn’t one of his top schools any more. Honestly IMO just let the kid go. Get someone that wants to be here. Legacy or not

There’s a part in here where he says that he is sighing away from Miami because of something that happened with his dad basically hinting at that Miami isn’t one of his top schools any more. Honestly IMO just let the kid go. Get someone that wants to be here. Legacy or not

It was clear as day that Earl Sr didn't want Jr to come here. I was trying to tell everyone that he used that "Manny wasn't communicating" as an excuse. Something did in fact happen though and Jr confirmed it in the interview. MAYBE Manny wasn't communicating but it was definitely for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back