Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats how you know its all about clout..social media hype for him.

He listed alot of kids that had local clout went elsewhere n sh*tted on themselves..ESPECIALLY the 2 fsu kids mentioned...no uf fan likes marco wilson ..at all.

Wh you guys are hung up on Little must be becuase who his dad is.....because he is jst a solid player with potential. He isnt Tyrique Stevenson or typical elite s.fla db type
He is definitely at least a level below those elite blue chip CBs we often have down here. But it is all still odd to me because he looks like a great fit for what Diaz seems to want for his CBs (length, instinct, aggression in run support, willing tackler, quick feet...).

Either way, if he doesn't want to be here, fvck him. And if our coaches have people above him, then close those dudes.

Advertisement
Lmao I was just going to post, who the **** cares. 😂 He’s solid, but he’s not a program changer. If he wants to be at Miami great, if not... next. What the **** 😂 he’s not Leonard, Don or Tyrique for ***** sake. My lord what’s wrong with you people. Freak out over anyone else lmao he’s a south Florida four star. This isn’t Wyoming or North Dakota. He’s not a unicorn
Its because most of the guys know he wasnt coming and its been said on this board for 2 years or so...but they STILL have this undying love for Rumph and wanna say...See i told you it wasnt his fault we couldnt land guys.

Not realizing this early int he recruiting proces he is clearly not the top dog on our board...**** i personally think his teammmate has a higher ceiling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously who gives a ****! He’s not “elite”. He’s a talented young man, like the other one hundred plus D1 kids in his class from South Florida. If he wants to be a ****, good for him. Go suck face with Mrs. Mullins. Maybe they’re giving out four loss national championship tshirts on officials. They’re a different breed. Maybe he isn’t one of us. I’m a hard pass on this kid now. We don’t need to recruit egos and drama. He seems to be both.

I tell you one thing my kids grew up hating the Gayturds and there is no way in **** they would tweet anything positive on the turds. Kids these days don't know what it's like to be loyal to a team or to Bleed Orange and Green.
Truth.

My kids did not consider applying to F$U or UiF when it came to college. It wasn't an option. They never even contemplate wearing blue/orange or garnet/gold ever!

Tweeting at Gator Nation? Nah....we built different.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So, if we win this year, is it because of Mike and Banda 😂 let’s keep moving
It’ll be something to battle about.... we’ve already heard Mike couldn’t recruit because Banda wouldn’t let him recruit who he wanted or some **** so I expect something furthering that...

I mean... according to him, he talks to Saban all the time and Saban told him he's their #1 target at CB. That would pretty much mean he has an offer.
I think they are after him thats just my opinion, u cant say that to a sfla kid then go elsewhere u would ruin your reputation in sfla. I dont think Saban would do a Kirby and ***** that up

Advertisement
If there is a narrative, it’ll be Team Rumph spinning that TRob took off the handcuffs. So if we get some good corner recruits, it’ll be DVD isn’t held back like Banda held back Mike...
There’s always a narrative , no matter how crazy it is. Rather than it just being Rumph sucks at recruiting and T Rob is good at it lol.

I think they are after him thats just my opinion, u cant say that to a sfla kid then go elsewhere u would ruin your reputation in sfla. I dont think Saban would do a Kirby and ***** that up

Are you serious? They make kids gray shirt all the time. Saban can do whatever he wants, he can back off somebody, and kids will still take those Bama bags. The money spends just the same.

Are you serious? They make kids gray shirt all the time. Saban can do whatever he wants, he can back off somebody, and kids will still take those Bama bags. The money spends just the same.
He can probably slap the parents with his dik say their kid sucks and they will say hes the greatest coach ever and even without an offer they are still committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back