Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You sound like a super mope. What will you say if he does come here?
Lol. Holy ****, you’re right. He’s actually the mope on this one and you’re the slurper... except your positivity in thinking that we should recruit the kid hard because maybe there’s a chance is somehow actually negativity, by slurper logic, confirming that the more important thing for these guys is slurping Manny not positivity or negativity.

Advertisement
Smells like the type of recruitment where we are always 2nd place
Yeah, I wouldn’t count on him and it seems that they’re not and have higher targets, but we should still recruit him hard. He’s a good player and a local legacy. We don’t know what will happen with the boards of these SEC schools or with our recruiting board.

Lol. Holy ****, you’re right. He’s actually the mope on this one and you’re the slurper... except your positivity in thinking that we should recruit the kid hard because maybe there’s a chance is somehow actually negativity, by slurper logic, confirming that the more important thing for these guys is slurping Manny not positivity or negativity.
pretty much. i don’t give manny a pass for not trying hard, so i’m negative because ... reasons. meanwhile these guys are feverishly insisting we have no shot at and shouldn’t bother discuss a top local legacy kid at a position of dire need because they want to protect manny from criticism. make sense to you?

Advertisement
After all of this, if Earl Little Jr actually commits to UM, there’s no doubt that the slurpers will all of a sudden change their tune and hound @Ethnicsands like they knew it would be this way the whole time, for not having faith in Manny.
how dare i question or criticize. it is all foreordained. these folks are 100% pre-madonnas!

I looked for a tweet but didn’t see anything.
Nah he didn’t drop anything, in an interview yesterday he told Ivins that he was nowhere near committing but that eventually he wants to drop a top 5. He then made it seems like 3 schools were a lock to land in the top 5. “Safely?? Definitely Miami, Alabama and LSU. I don’t know about the next two”

Advertisement
pretty much. i don’t give manny a pass for not trying hard, so i’m negative because ... reasons. meanwhile these guys are feverishly insisting we have no shot at and shouldn’t bother discuss a top local legacy kid at a position of dire need because they want to protect manny from criticism. make sense to you?
Kid’s a top local legacy at a position of need, as you’ve pointed out. It’s possible he could still get better this year. We all know that we miss on targets all the time. Boards change all the time - ours, Bama’s, everyone’s... Even if we have 2-4 kids ahead of him, why wouldn’t we recruit him solidly and keep options open?

Facts

They know we will lose him so they will say there was nothing Diaz could have done. That's bs to... elite recruiters put their foot in the ground and kick sabans ***. The first HC to do that on the trail at a good rate dethrones him. But since this kid isn't coming they have the he wasn't coming anyway excuse to protect the staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back