Rumor Each Day Past Today (Mon, 28 Nov)..It Gets Weirder and Weirder With Gattis

Advertisement
I would keep an eye on who Fickell brings with him to Wisconsin. He had Dan Enos on his Cincy staff not too long ago. If Enos moves to Wisconsin, Locksley at Maryland would need an OC.
Unfortunately gattis and locksley ain’t necessarily cool either. Common them with gattis it seems. Gattis tried to take credit for bama offense and him and Locksley was going at each other about it

Advertisement
Please god no
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Be careful what you wish for…

Advertisement
24th ranked total offense is dog **** to you? I'd take that and their playoff bid anytime. Some of you are
24th ranked total offense is dog **** to you? I'd take that and their playoff bid anytime. Some of you are just miserable ***s.

It's clear you have watched ZERO Mich games. It's a run heavy scheme with no imagination and extreme reluctance in the passing game. Watch their game against ILL and I bet you fall asleep in the 2nd qtr. Again, find me another competitive team that runs that antiquated scheme and has consistent success - point is, it's not replicable in today's game. Re total offense stats: you know they've played CSU, Hawaii, UConn, NE, Rugers, IU and MSU this year? I bet you're sad to see Gattis go, and wish we just hAd tHe PlAyerS to RuN the ScHeMe, bRo.

Advertisement
I'll start by saying I have zero idea if Mario will do the right thing and hire a REAL quality OC.

But I can tell you people that matter are ****ed off and have specifically made their opinions regarding Gattis known to the administration. I went to the Phins game yesterday with a couple Golden Canes and they wouldn't shut up about how much they disliked Gattis.

I, of course, felt compelled to throw nitroglycerin on that proverbial fire. I simply suggested to them that he was THE worst OC in the history of this program...in my humble opinion. :cool:

It will be interesting, but I can tell you a lot of people in that building are calling for Gattis's head.

Advertisement
CMC is going to have a tough time with getting a great OC. any good OC will want to bring in some of his assistants to help implement new scheme. considering he hired all the staff, that idea is not very attractive to a top notch guy.
gotta let go CMC, gotta let go

I'll start by saying I have zero idea if Mario will do the right thing and hire a REAL quality OC.

But I can tell you people that matter are ****ed off and have specifically made their opinions regarding Gattis known to the administration. I went to the Phins game yesterday with a couple Golden Canes and they wouldn't shut up about how much they disliked Gattis.

I, of course, felt compelled to throw nitroglycerin on that proverbial fire. I simply suggested to them that he was THE worst OC in the history of this program...in my humble opinion. :cool:

It will be interesting, but I can tell you a lot of people in that building are calling for Gattis's head.
somebody has to get in CMC'S ear on the way he put staff together as well as Offensive philosophy both were awful
we were 1 of the most poorly coached teams in country. we need some guys on staff who can coach.. not 1 area of team got any better during the year,,,,,, this whole vibe from CMC on best trait of his assistant being they must be good recruiters needs to be evaluated and discarded. you need some teachers on staff and let the OC/DC bring in some of his guys
stop micro managing CMC or you will fail

Certainly not predicting he will stay/go*, but if Gattis (or anyone else) isn't relieved of duties by today (Mon, 28 Nov), it just gets weirder and weirder.

Like filling out the staff last year weird and drawn out...

*no small part of me thinks he stays
Finding a new OC has become a yearly end of season tradition.

somebody has to get in CMC'S ear on the way he put staff together as well as Offensive philosophy both were awful
we were 1 of the most poorly coached teams in country. we need some guys on staff who can coach.. not 1 area of team got any better during the year,,,,,, this whole vibe from CMC on best trait of his assistant being they must be good recruiters needs to be evaluated and discarded. you need some teachers on staff and let the OC/DC bring in some of his guys
stop micro managing CMC or you will fail

I would hope that the AD is being consulted and/or providing his input. Otherwise, what does he bring to the university's biggest sport?

Advertisement
Back