Rumor Each Day Past Today (Mon, 28 Nov)..It Gets Weirder and Weirder With Gattis

Advertisement
Gotta feel
Be patient. Just because you haven't heard anything doesn't mean it hasn't already happened. Gattis could be interviewing and Mario could be doing a search all at the same time and it could be announced at any momen

Advertisement
Portal opens up December 5th., next Monday. You would think Mario would want the "slate clean" by Dec. 5th so he can be at least selling the concept that the offensive scheme will be different under a new OC. I do believe it is vital to have a new OC announced well before early signing day in order to improve chances of snagging some elite WR's / RB's. Early signing day is Dec. 22 so not a lot of time to "do thorough vetting" as per Mario's supposed normal process. You have to at least hope that Alonzo has been involved in "back door contacts" of primary targets so they have at least identified INTERESTED parties by now. What a mess.

Advertisement
Thank you for jointing the board Mr. Gattass
pff5k2onhgxxjinbrm37.jpeg

Be patient. Just because you haven't heard anything doesn't mean it hasn't already happened. Gattis could be interviewing and Mario could be doing a search all at the same time and it could be announced at any moment.
It must start with Mario today, need to let the players know there will be changes going into 2023, if not he is exactly what I thought "Worse Coaching Hire at Miami"

Advertisement
Advertisement
What good is letting Gattis go when you're the one who hired him and have a history of bad offensive hires.

Before Mario makes ANY changes he needs to do a deep dive/reflection of himself and his philosophy on offense (defense was just as bad, but he has a better track record here at least).

A full staff overhaul shouldn't be out of the question, including his homeboy Mirabal.

The ACC is so bad we legit can contend for a conference title next season if the correct hires are made.

Is he willing bring in a Phillip Montgomery, or even a Kliff Kingsbury when he gets fired (and trust, knowing what Kliff is about, he would come in a second. iykyk) or is he gonna just bring in another Gattis Woody Hayes type.

(btw, I was wrong about Gattis. I can admit that. Horrendous.)

“Look how dominant the offense he runs is at Michigan right now.”

not for nothing but Harbaugh showing this type of offense can still work with the right personnel. Play calling though is a whole other issue. You can still be creative and less predictable in your calls.

Advertisement
Back