EA Sports bringing back NCAA Football game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ain’t no way they can **** up dynasty man. There will be riots in streets if try to pull that
That madden ultimate team mode is a huge money maker for EA I don't know who these people are that are buying those cards, but they're pretty much printing money from that mode, I can see them doing the same with the college game putting all the focus there and not innovating in the dynasty mode

Advertisement
LFG. Hadn’t really played games in a couple of years bc they dropped NCAA and Madden is trash. NBA 2K is decent but nothing like NCAA. Might be time to get a new console.

Attachments

• 7536BD43-6868-423A-A688-B013854FA0B9.jpeg
    7536BD43-6868-423A-A688-B013854FA0B9.jpeg
    764 KB · Views: 12
That madden ultimate team mode is a huge money maker for EA I don't know who these people are that are buying those cards, but they're pretty much printing money from that mode, I can see them doing the same with the college game putting all the focus there and not innovating in the dynasty mode
Kids stealing they ppls credit cards and content ppl. I’ve touched MUT 1 time on 18..so what it was about and haven’t touched it since..ncaa team always were different then the madden folks. Ofc they gunna have a ultimate team. They had it in 12-14. But as long as they don’t touch dynasty mode we good. **** D mode as it was is good enough for me on next gen..just need to get my football fix n cause madden wasn’t it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back