Dysfunction Intensifies-- Mother Duke's Comments Hit CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I understand the agenda in this forum is to burn Golden and his staff and I am all for it. But I don't believe ish till my sources have confirmed it. I do 100% respect DHucks and BlackVern here and really that is about it. Sometimes we are on the same page sometimes not. So I will leave it at that. Good day to the mass hysterics.

My sauce says your sauce is full of dog schit.

I started with the hyster schit. (post #181) Find your own schtick.

Get off my nuts.

I cant wait till this gets set straight

Gangis, it is straight. I won't compromise my source to appease you, no disrespect, but just know, this happened, and I don't think it was supposed to. That's the truth. Take it or leave it.

I totally understand and respect you DHucks but I can only agree to disagree based on my sources and my background this was a cut and paste therefore leading to what most will call a "PhotoShop" Never said she wasn't thinking it or it ain't true just that this from my source was not posted by her.

Then do us all a favor. Adobe CS, which you quoted in previous post, can show the layers. I know Adobe can do that. So, show us ol' technical one on a youtube video of the layers of said picture. If it truly is layered, then it's a fake. If not, it's genuine. Start by copying it off of Facebook.

Otherwise, STFU already.

Moving past the "shopping" claims, what now? When the dust settles, I wonder what this all looks like?

I sat right next to dukes stepdad and mom at the louisville game. Talked to both of them about the play calling and coaching and dukes moms face turned up as soon as i brung up the offensive scheme.

I dont know why this post is so unbelievable. i saw it on facebook too. it isnt the first time shes posted in disdain for the staff.

Advertisement
I understand the agenda in this forum is to burn Golden and his staff and I am all for it. But I don't believe ish till my sources have confirmed it. I do 100% respect DHucks and BlackVern here and really that is about it. Sometimes we are on the same page sometimes not. So I will leave it at that. Good day to the mass hysterics.

My sauce says your sauce is full of dog schit.

I started with the hyster schit. (post #181) Find your own schtick.

Get off my nuts.

Again your an idiot. Fake thug

Gangis, it is straight. I won't compromise my source to appease you, no disrespect, but just know, this happened, and I don't think it was supposed to. That's the truth. Take it or leave it.

I totally understand and respect you DHucks but I can only agree to disagree based on my sources and my background this was a cut and paste therefore leading to what most will call a "PhotoShop" Never said she wasn't thinking it or it ain't true just that this from my source was not posted by her.

Then do us all a favor. Adobe CS, which you quoted in previous post, can show the layers. I know Adobe can do that. So, show us ol' technical one on a youtube video of the layers of said picture. If it truly is layered, then it's a fake. If not, it's genuine. Start by copying it off of Facebook.

Otherwise, STFU already.

Who are you? Go to sleep *****!

Advertisement

Otherwise, STFU already.

Who are you? Go to sleep *****!

Who I am matters not.

Put up or shut up.

Off-topic, but what happened to the other thread w/ dude from canesport

Man the media never pass up an opportunity to put negativity out there about the U.

Advertisement
So we are sabotaging the class in hopes of what? The man just went 6-7 with ten players that are on the NFL's radar. He's going to suck next year too. You guys are just making it more difficult for whoever replaces him.

Trying to demonstrate the obvious to the ADMIN this guy needs to leave NOW. Waiting a whole season won't cut it. Drastic times!

Sig, they won't fire him for going 6-7. They **** sure aren't going to fire him in February because NSD is a disaster.

Sometimes success is not the only reason to do something. The true villain in this story is a BOT that allows a president to destroy a history making program that gave my university world-wide acclaim and made [[__]] one of the most recognized logos in the world. Sometimes in the street or in organized warfare, you fight a battle you know you will lose in order to win the war later. The university must be made to know fear. What is one requiting class that Al will turn into girls by the end of the season anyway.

Do you want be to aplogize for being born in 1996 and being a student on winter break? I'm sorry.

And no it's not. The screenshot I sent you clearly shows her acknowledging the comment she made. Whatever. I'm not the one that guaranteed something an imaginary photoshop

uhhhh what? Sorry but you have no clue whats going on.

Are you serious? Can you even comprehend the post you wrote?

Stop engaging this troll....all this guy is doing is hitting refresh over and over to see every new post and reply instantly while derailing the conversation from the real issue....The team hates Golden. Just ban this guy so we can move on.

Your all idiots if you think I like Golden or am here with an agenda in favor of UM's higher ups. I have had wars in here with blackvern in the past and we have both for the most part verified our sources. I hate Golden and most of his staff. I actually am not in favor of certain players either but Ill leave that alone. I was just trying to warn all the people in hysterics not to believe everything especially during this time.

For the love of God, it's YOU'RE

Advertisement
Moving past the "shopping" claims, what now? When the dust settles, I wonder what this all looks like?

Hopefully with Butch smiling at the camera, saying "Been here, done that. I got this. Oh, and, no, I am not frigging kidding you."

I can't believe the shambles this team is in right now, it's sickening.

uhhhh what? Sorry but you have no clue whats going on.

Are you serious? Can you even comprehend the post you wrote?

Stop engaging this troll....all this guy is doing is hitting refresh over and over to see every new post and reply instantly while derailing the conversation from the real issue....The team hates Golden. Just ban this guy so we can move on.

Your all idiots if you think I like Golden or am here with an agenda in favor of UM's higher ups. I have had wars in here with blackvern in the past and we have both for the most part verified our sources. I hate Golden and most of his staff. I actually am not in favor of certain players either but Ill leave that alone. I was just trying to warn all the people in hysterics not to believe everything especially during this time.

For the love of God, it's YOU'RE

Seriously? I was texting relax grammar patrol. Love of god???? What god?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back