Dysfunction Intensifies-- Mother Duke's Comments Hit CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I cant wait till this gets set straight

Gangis, it is straight. I won't compromise my source to appease you, no disrespect, but just know, this happened, and I don't think it was supposed to. That's the truth. Take it or leave it.

I sent both of them the evidence

Not suprisngly the guy (gangis) who guarnateed the photo was photoshopped is nowhere to be found. Told him to send me a friend request so he can see it himself and I sent him another screenshot.

Relax bro unlike you all I work and have a life. Your evidence is a screenshot of a photoshoped post lmao!!!!!

Do you want be to aplogize for being born in 1996 and being a student on winter break? You were in the thread at 8 left and came back in 2 hours then say you work. Lol.

And no it's not. The screenshot I sent you clearly shows her acknowledging the comment she made. Whatever. I'm not the one that guaranteed something an imaginary photoshop

Gangis, it is straight. I won't compromise my source to appease you, no disrespect, but just know, this happened, and I don't think it was supposed to. That's the truth. Take it or leave it.

I totally understand and respect you DHucks but I can only agree to disagree based on my sources and my background this was a cut and paste therefore leading to what most will call a "PhotoShop" Never said she wasn't thinking it or it ain't true just that this from my source was not posted by her.

Advertisement

Not suprisngly the guy (gangis) who guarnateed the photo was photoshopped is nowhere to be found. Told him to send me a friend request so he can see it himself and I sent him another screenshot.

Relax bro unlike you all I work and have a life. Your evidence is a screenshot of a photoshoped post lmao!!!!!

Do you want be to aplogize for being born in 1996 and being a student on winter break? I'm sorry.

And no it's not. The screenshot I sent you clearly shows her acknowledging the comment she made. Whatever. I'm not the one that guaranteed something an imaginary photoshop

uhhhh what? Sorry but you have no clue whats going on.

I totally understand and respect you DHucks but I can only agree to disagree based on my sources and my background this was a cut and paste therefore leading to what most will call a "PhotoShop" Never said she wasn't thinking it or it ain't true just that this from my source was not posted by her.

Ok.

How about this.

I'll bet permanent ban on me, my source is stronger than yours. I guarantee you, I'm not going anywhere. Somebody isn't being truthful with you.

Do you want be to aplogize for being born in 1996 and being a student on winter break? I'm sorry.

Are you serious? Can you even comprehend the post you wrote?

Advertisement

youza dumb |\|igga cuz

Ok.

How about this.

I'll bet permanent ban on me, my source is stronger than yours. I guarantee you, I'm not going anywhere. Somebody isn't being truthful with you.
His "source" is probably someone close to Duke's mom who is doing damage control, because as I said, the private group was up in arms that it got out.

Stop engaging this troll....all this guy is doing is hitting refresh over and over to see every new post and reply instantly while derailing the conversation from the real issue....The team hates Golden. Just ban this guy so we can move on.

Advertisement

Ok.

How about this.

Again no disrespect bro but that means nothing to me. It is not hard to hack this site to continue to post here I think we have all seen that. But like I said I can only go with the source I have which is you know who. I know you know cause we are talking about the same thing. You are right "This was NOT supposed to come out"

Stop engaging this troll....all this guy is doing is hitting refresh over and over to see every new post and reply instantly while derailing the conversation from the real issue....The team hates Golden. Just ban this guy so we can move on.

Your all idiots if you think I like Golden or am here with an agenda in favor of UM's higher ups. I have had wars in here with blackvern in the past and we have both for the most part verified our sources. I hate Golden and most of his staff. I actually am not in favor of certain players either but Ill leave that alone. I was just trying to warn all the people in hysterics not to believe everything especially during this time.

I understand the agenda in this forum is to burn Golden and his staff and I am all for it. But I don't believe ish till my sources have confirmed it. I do 100% respect DHucks and BlackVern here and really that is about it. Sometimes we are on the same page sometimes not. So I will leave it at that. Good day to the mass hysterics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back