2024 Dylan Williams 4* LB from CA (is a Duck)

Advertisement
When I get a chance I'll check them out.

Rushing is like a Jason Taylor Clone
While the bottom 2 are almost cane locks

I like Pickett but I think Stephenson waits himself out of a spot.

You think so , I think by late summer before the season both of them are in the class. Just because we're going after so many big time d-line prospects they don't wait too long
I think Pickett can wait, I dont think he will but he could, Stephenson not so much. I see a decent player and worthy of a spot but not a difference maker. Pickett has a quicker get off and way better pass rush moves plus he is a legacy. Both have some concerns on putting on weight and maybe better suited as stand up rushers.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I definitely wouldn’t consider Pickett a Cane lock even a lil bit. And Stephenson might not be a take if he waits too long. We’re in it for a lot of elite EDGE

Yea it really is deep nation wide and I think we end up with 6 or 7 guys all blue chip dudes too
Wouldn't surprise me if we took 8 lineman, 4 so called Edge guys and 4 true DTs ( I got Stone in, Aydin Breeeland in, with a shot at Justin Scott as he is back for visit #2 and has got his people with him and is staying multiple days). I think Taylor is really moving the needle for Rushing and Dylan Stewart ( not his leader yet but we could sneak up there). I also think we could hit on Kamarion Franklin who could be a DE/DT hybrid.

Advertisement

Pickett stated he rooted for fsu growing up

Pickett has the best get off but u have to try and land Rushing. That size (pause) and his hands are legit. Rushing covering a lot of ground with the size and probably has more untapped potential than the other two.

Wouldn't surprise me if we took 8 lineman, 4 so called Edge guys and 4 true DTs ( I got Stone in, Aydin Breeeland in, with a shot at Justin Scott as he is back for visit #2 and has got his people with him and is staying multiple days). I think Taylor is really moving the needle for Rushing and Dylan Stewart ( not his leader yet but we could sneak up there). I also think we could hit on Kamarion Franklin who could be a DE/DT hybrid.

I believe it's possible to take that many also, plus TA Cunningham is trending to the U also. So him plus the guys you mentioned can all come here and be sold on playing together plus Stone said he wants the #1 class wherever he goes.

Advertisement
Pickett has the best get off but u have to try and land Rushing. That size (pause) and his hands are legit. Rushing covering a lot of ground with the size and probably has more untapped potential than the other two.
Pickett had like 30 plus sacks last year too just like Bain, and he's getting comparisons to Brian Burns.
Then Rushing can sold on coming here because he has a style comparison to Jason Taylor so we might actually be his best fit to be honest

Pickett had like 30 plus sacks last year too just like Bain, and he's getting comparisons to Brian Burns.
Then Rushing can sold on coming here because he has a style comparison to Jason Taylor so we might actually be his best fit to be honest
You can’t argue against 30 sacks. Period! Get that man here by any means.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back