2024 Dylan Williams 4* LB from CA (is a Duck)

Advertisement

Image 3-10-23 at 8.04 PM.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah, & we lost a recruit from last cycle b/c of it. Like I said on @LeedsCane podcast, it’s not “thee” factor, but when all things are even, the littlest things, including branding sways the pendulum. I’ve literally had kids say they chose school A b/c of (all of the right reasons) & I liked how that jersey fit, or the swag they provided my family, etc.

Winning, drafts, NIL, development will always be #1, but again, we’re talking about impressionable kids.
Typed out a long *** note and erased it but when the only guy who looks it in the building says nice kicks and kid looks down at his Nikes and looks back across and sees that same swoosh on some pearls, of course don’t need to tell you but, dude, it stays real.

Yeah, & we lost a recruit from last cycle b/c of it. Like I said on @LeedsCane podcast, it’s not “thee” factor, but when all things are even, the littlest things, including branding sways the pendulum. I’ve literally had kids say they chose school A b/c of (all of the right reasons) & I liked how that jersey fit, or the swag they provided my family, etc.

Winning, drafts, NIL, development will always be #1, but again, we’re talking about impressionable kids.
That podcast was so informative. Really great.

Advertisement
I'm definitely curious to see what's going to happen this year with the PAC-12, especially with SC and Oregon. OH yeah! And UCLA with the5 star QB (name escapes me smh), really wanted that kid.
Dante Moore from Detroit. I was surprised as **** that he picked Oregon initially. I figured that he was going to stay in B10 country.

đź‘€

Oh yea, we've got traction here. After a three day visit, he's coming back in April and officially visiting in June. This is why Rasta had the tweet storm.

Advertisement
đź‘€

Oh yea, we've got traction here. After a three day visit, he's coming back in April and officially visiting in June. This is why Rasta had the tweet storm.

That boy must of found some cutty down here...

With Cobbins off the board hes the rangy backer i would like in this class.

Advertisement
May need to visit a chiropractor after viewing the video in this tweet on a desktop PC or laptop. Phone/tablet users can rotate your screens and save the neck strain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back