2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

From what I recall, He said that he heard that Romello had been visiting Auburn. But he said that he couldn’t confirm it so he didn’t say anything.
But who did he hear it from?
If he had been visiting auburn and even going to games as he also said he heard; then there is no way that not even one writer from one of these outlets didn’t know. But they kept their mouths shut.

Ray Ray came for a practice while committed to Clemson. Everyone knows Dabo don't like that sht. But he got one foot on campus and they couldn’t wait to let it out.

Romello goes on multiple visits to Auburn and attends a few games and we get wind of it the day before he flips.

The staff let dudes know not to let out that this guy was on Campus and it was out before the interviews.

That’s called Bull Sht.
so from what I recall, he had a hunch he was visiting but it wasn't confirmed until after the visit

Advertisement
👀

Just as the Sebastian Lane show ended, Rasta dropped this bombshell: there was a super secret, high profile recruit on campus today and it wasn't Dylan Stewart.

He said we gotta chill. Let this man [Mario] work. We need to expect to see elite kids on campus that we didn't know were interested in Miami.

He also expects a run of commits to start soon.

👀

Just as the Sebastian Lane show ended, Rasta dropped this bombshell: there was a super secret, high profile recruit on campus today and it wasn't Dylan Stewart.

He said we gotta chill. Let this man [Mario] work. We need to expect to see elite kids on campus that we didn't know were interested in Miami.

He also expects a run of commits to start soon.

We saw enough evidence last year that Mario always has stuff going on. To say relentless would be an understatement.

Hopefully the fixes he’s implemented and a better performance this season will bring it together.

We've got to be the most sensitive fan base/school when it comes to media reporting ****.

Why does this matter? Its an uncommitted 5 star visiting in March, and he's taking 10 other visits this month.

You tell me this is a kid committed elsewhere a few months out from NSD? Yea keep it quite.

Could be something simple as skipping school and didn't want them to find out. Nobody knows why he wanted it secret, why not respect it?

Advertisement
It does happen to other people I just think this day and age it’s pretty rough to expect to keep anything secret though. Not making excuses for our people that just can’t keep quiet of course I think that’s super annoying.

Not sure how I feel about it tbh I mean if it’s this huge secret and guys end up not coming or whatever when it comes out…was there any actual interest? Seems weird to me. I dunno. Venting in general not really aiming it at you I just find the whole thing bizarre.
This x1000. I’ve said this for years and posters kill me for it. This whole “secret visitor/secret pull up/secret transfer/secret lover (LOL)) thing is dumb and played out. Nothing is a secret in this day in age so get over it. The government can’t even stop leaks from happening. The medias job is to find **** out by any means. If it’s that serious to a recruit.., then I would rather them not come or just hide out in the football facility or watch practice from Mario’s office.

Schools like Bama don’t have leaks because it’s a cowtown with 2 local beat writers and one of them is probably some local tycoons nephew like the bad guy from “Roadhouse” so everyone is afraid to leak anything. You guys need to just let this narrative go and stop stressing yourself over it.

Advertisement
if he were a committed recruit trying to keep it secret, sure. hes uncommitted and hes visiting other schools beyond us. I find it stupid and idc who's asking to keep it quiet.
Committed or not it makes no difference. The staff asked our local guys to keep it silent. What you perceive to be stupid, the staff thought it important enough to ask for it to be left silent. Doesn't matter what we think., to know your local media outlets do not respect your wishes is a unique situation that not many other schools around the country have to deal with like we do. That's the whole point to this. The actual effect of letting it get out doesn't really matter, it matters that we wanted something quiet but our media wouldn't let it happen.

Advertisement
It does happen to other people I just think this day and age it’s pretty rough to expect to keep anything secret though. Not making excuses for our people that just can’t keep quiet of course I think that’s super annoying.

Not sure how I feel about it tbh I mean if it’s this huge secret and guys end up not coming or whatever when it comes out…was there any actual interest? Seems weird to me. I dunno. Venting in general not really aiming it at you I just find the whole thing bizarre.
Fireable offenses by the recruiting office. I'd weed that **** out and make an example out of whoever is leaking. No more of this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back