2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
I have a good friend in the recruiting department at USC. From the way it sounds, I’d give it less than 1% chance Stewart flips to anyone.
Brother if your friend is telling you ANYTHING other than he's going to the HIGHEST bidder than he's not exactly being forthcoming with you. This kid is asking for a BAG and won't be no McDonald's in it. Only reason he had ever put his name in with them is cause he got a chunk up front.

AS HE SHOULD! GET PAID!!!!
Actually, nah it's a pretty ****** stupid approach to be honest with you. He's a special enough talent he's gonna get seriously paid regardless in college so long as you make **** sure you go to a school that Actually pays people the amount they agree to. Outside of that, (for a kid that should be a shoe in as a worst case second round pick)what should be by far the most important factor for this kid or any other should be playing for a staff that has a position coach with a track record for developing your position to its peak. Going to a school that throws some insane number at you but wastes kids talent at that position would be horrible for him.

Actually, nah it's a pretty ****** stupid approach to be honest with you. He's a special enough talent he's gonna get seriously paid regardless in college so long as you make **** sure you go to a school that Actually pays people the amount they agree to. Outside of that, (for a kid that should be a shoe in as a worst case second round pick)what should be by far the most important factor for this kid or any other should be playing for a staff that has a position coach with a track record for developing your position to its peak. Going to a school that throws some insane number at you but wastes kids talent at that position would be horrible for him.
Im for players getting paid their worth.. Im sure a top school offered him a good deal, I wouldnt go to USCe but thats on him..

Advertisement
Beamer also been on him since he was in the 10th grade.
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Advertisement
Advertisement
You also heard Stone was coming.
Also said Jackson was coming and aluded to Cam Ward but was told that couldn’t be public. Stone’s situation had a lot to do with staff changes at OU & others in their class reconsidering OU.

I understand Stewart is going to the highest bidder. Why do you think he went to USC?

Advertisement
Brother if your friend is telling you ANYTHING other than he's going to the HIGHEST bidder than he's not exactly being forthcoming with you. This kid is asking for a BAG and won't be no McDonald's in it. Only reason he had ever put his name in with them is cause he got a chunk up front.
Are you saying someone is gonna be offering him more than USC? Sounds like you know how much cash they are promising him.

Also said Jackson was coming and aluded to Cam Ward but was told that couldn’t be public. Stone’s situation had a lot to do with staff changes at OU & others in their class reconsidering OU.

I understand Stewart is going to the highest bidder. Why do you think he went to USC?

What staff changes? Their HC/DC/DLC have been there since dec 2021.

What staff changes? Their HC/DC/DLC have been there since dec 2021.
When Lebby left a lot of key guys in the class were questioning if they still wanted to go and it did influence Stone’s thinking about OU long term + a few transfers they had.

This was from a little less than 2 weeks ago. Just sharing what I know to be true. He didn’t come to campus for no reason.

Say what you want but this cycle I have a few things coming my way.

When Lebby left a lot of key guys in the class were questioning if they still wanted to go and it did influence Stone’s thinking about OU long term + a few transfers they had.

This was from a little less than 2 weeks ago. Just sharing what I know to be true. He didn’t come to campus for no reason.

Say what you want but this cycle I have a few things coming my way.
JM speaks facts only

Advertisement
Back