2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

I doubt he flips. He's close with Harbor and Beamer is selling "DMV to SC" pretty hard. Their top 2 recruits last year came from the area, as well as two of their top 4 this year.

Coming into the season, SC had the hardest schedule in the nation. So they know what's going on.
By the way. What about Harbors experience there helps them keep Stewart? I mean no one has heard anything about this kid since he enrolled. Meanwhile we have freshman starring on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
By the way. What about Harbors experience there helps them keep Stewart? I mean no one has heard anything about this kid since he enrolled. Meanwhile we have freshman starring on both sides of the ball
Probably bc they keep their promise (i.e. at least for now as harbor is a wr and no one was recruiting him for that). He had had 1 like 30 yard catch vs florida but that's about the only I've seen of harbor

I don’t think he’s going there for wins anyway. Is this a pipe dream? This is my number one player in the class mane.

Is this real smoke or CIS smoke?
My honest opinion is that it's real smoke. It makes sense when you think about it. Miami has a lot to offer Stewart. He has already been here and seen everything and I know he has a good impression of the program. The chance to play for a storied program that is on the rise again. Not to mention the opportunity to play alongside Reuben Bain, Marques Lightfoot etc... Maybe he has been intrigued by DC Lance Guidry's work this season. I know I would be. Don't sell us short. I can see us landing Dylan Stewart.

My honest opinion is that it's real smoke. It makes sense when you think about it. Miami has a lot to offer Stewart. He has already been here and seen everything and I know he has a good impression of the program. The chance to play for a storied program that is on the rise again. Not to mention the opportunity to play alongside Reuben Bain, Marques Lightfoot etc... Maybe he has been intrigued by DC Lance Guidry's work this season. I know I would be. Don't sell us short. I can see us landing Dylan Stewart.
Hey you have to shoot your shot

Advertisement
Suck It 4Th Of July GIF

Advertisement
This. Then attack the portal for defensive tackles.

Couldn't care less about other teams' skill position players if we have hogmollies controlling the lines.
Eventually if you keep doing this skill players will notice and start coming here. Pause

I had to write that sentence like four times cause of @Confidence1000 and I smoked so I gave up.

By the way. What about Harbors experience there helps them keep Stewart? I mean no one has heard anything about this kid since he enrolled. Meanwhile we have freshman starring on both sides of the ball.
Unfortunately our games are on accn, no one has heard about our players either.. for godsake we played clemson on accn, **** is mindblowing, that was supposed to be a marquee game

He leads freshmen WRs in snaps played, crazy that he only has 4 catches on the year. Not sure if the early playing time offsets the lack of production

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back