2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Kid isn’t make a good decision to go play for that poverty program scar no matter how much they paid him. They will never win more than 6 or 7 games max with Beamer at coach. Kid can go anywhere and he chose them. Time for him to drop them
Exactly the coach could get fired this year or next also, he needs to go to a more stable program and get developed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid isn’t make a good decision to go play for that poverty program scar no matter how much they paid him. They will never win more than 6 or 7 games max with Beamer at coach. Kid can go anywhere and he chose them. Time for him to drop them
Kids don’t care about wins it happens every cycle for years and years already. A 5 star will verbal to a school everyone knows will never win. Clowney went there basically for nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt he flips. He's close with Harbor and Beamer is selling "DMV to SC" pretty hard. Their top 2 recruits last year came from the area, as well as two of their top 4 this year.

Coming into the season, SC had the hardest schedule in the nation. So they know what's going on.

I doubt he flips. He's close with Harbor and Beamer is selling "DMV to SC" pretty hard. Their top 2 recruits last year came from the area, as well as two of their top 4 this year.

Coming into the season, SC had the hardest schedule in the nation. So they know what's going on.

Shane Beamer is a loser and a psycho

TrumpyCane wants to know last time a coach who acted like him had any sort of sustained success?

Advertisement
Shane Beamer is a loser and a psycho

TrumpyCane wants to know last time a coach who acted like him had any sort of sustained success?
He's also a douche who used the empty stadium talking point against us and Maryland.

But luckily for him, despite being a loser, psycho, doucher, they've got the money to pick off a 5* every year. They're picky about who they spend it on, but its there.

He's also a douche who used the empty stadium talking point against us and Maryland.

But luckily for him, despite being a loser, psycho, doucher, they've got the money to pick off a 5* every year. They're picky about who they spend it on, but its there.
All I hear is they have the funds for his buyout. Beamer can talk about empty stadiums, SEC, DMV to SC, or whatever. He's a dead man walking and I think he knows it.

USCe most likely finishes the season 4-8 in beamer’s third year. They’ve always been a capped program besides a couple years with spurrier, but the trajectory of the program is downward even more with the sec getting rid of divisions and adding UT/Oklahoma. I think he sticks just cause of the relationships and the bag, but you negatively recruit the **** out of them all the way until december.

Advertisement
Back