2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Ya interested to see who our backup plan is at end…I mean in all fairness Franklin wants to start at end so we may pass if no Simmons/Stewart. Or go back to the portal since we have some senior ends.

I was hoping we went after Kissayi but saw he committed to Clemson

Maybe one of these Tampa kids…S. Williams, Pickett, E.Williams
We aren't passing on Franklin!!!

It is crazy to me to see some of these schools top prospects actually show interest to. Like even if I wasn't a Miami fan, if I had offers from Miami, USC, Bama, UGA, etc, no way in ******* **** would South Carolina be anywhere close to top 10 on my list of destinations.

Y’all really underestimate how good Beaner is at recruiting. I believe Stewart has been visiting them since he was in the 10th grade. Those relationships pay off.

Advertisement
Their track program helped alot with Harbor as well.

Btw as a side note since we talking about South Carolina, they won 8 games. They got blown out by UF and also lost to Mizzou. But they also beat the breaks off Tennessee and beat Clemson. I dont want us to get blown out in any game but even if we finish with 8 wins, why cant we pull one or two upsets where the media and everyone think the other team will win. Thats when u know u got a real coaching staff.

Their track program helped alot with Harbor as well.

Btw as a side note since we talking about South Carolina, they won 8 games. They got blown out by UF and also lost to Mizzou. But they also beat the breaks off Tennessee and beat Clemson. I dont want us to get blown out in any game but even if we finish with 8 wins, why cant we pull one or two upsets where the media and everyone think the other team will win. Thats when u know u got a real coaching staff.
Its crazy how mario has set the standard soo low and people want to give him this long leash, if he is a 8 milli a year coach with "nfl quality" qb before he got here and multiple all conference type players then we should be able to win games

Advertisement
Its crazy how mario has set the standard soo low and people want to give him this long leash, if he is a 8 milli a year coach with "nfl quality" qb before he got here and multiple all conference type players then we should be able to win games
Idk if people want to give him a long leash it's more so that he got such a long contract they know he's going to be here awhile either way.

Idk if people want to give him a long leash it's more so that he got such a long contract they know he's going to be here awhile either way.
being well liked goes a long way. its still only been one season though. def incomplete

Advertisement
Well he better start winning. 5 wins is unacceptable when you paying 80 mil. This guy is supposed to be a top coach, win some dam games.

Curious what’s your blow it all up number of losses this year.

Essentially what record would prompt you as all powerful all knowing AD to ok the institution that you serve or vice versa to cut a check for Coach Cristobal’s buyout ( & likely most of his staff as well ) & another check of equal amount to bring in another HC +
staff ?

653BD4AC-DCA0-47BC-BF80-1B93E4506914.gif
Who would be your first call?

Advertisement
Curious what’s your blow it all up number of losses this year.

Essentially what record would prompt you as all powerful all knowing AD to ok the institution that you serve or vice versa to cut a check for Coach Cristobal’s buyout ( & likely most of his staff as well ) & another check of equal amount to bring in another HC +
staff ?

View attachment 247632Who would be your first call?
Nothing will ever be blown up. No matter the losses or wins. No one else will get this support. Mario either rebuilds the U or he kills it and puts it 10 feet under bc he is the last hope

Advertisement
Back