2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
D$ on the Lightfoot instant reaction podcast says we're not trending in the right direction with Stewart.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
That’s the word from osu folks. Osu was slow to get onto the NIL train and missed out on key recruits. They have supposedly rectified the situation the last couple cycles
The funniest thing is they paid the qb to leave high school early to come there with all kind of NIL DEALS.

The real issue is/was...they played it like we are in this class...they were picky in whom they are paying for.

How does a "bag school" like OSU be slow in getting ont he nil train?. They been buying players for years...they just didnt like that it was legally and EVERYONE they recruited had their hands out..because thats how they pry out of state kids anyway.

I guess on the dline they said the **** with it and gonna pay everybody this go round

From the 7/20 Bank (podcast and eventually YouTube)

• #1 overall player on the board
  • If he wanted to go to O$U, he'd be there already
  • This is going to be a slugfest

7/19 Bank (Text edition)

- Miami remains in a battle for DE Dylan Stewart (DC). The sense is there is a lot of action left in that one and that the Ohio State crystal balls are very premature.

7/19 Bank (Text edition)

- Miami remains in a battle for DE Dylan Stewart (DC). The sense is there is a lot of action left in that one and that the Ohio State crystal balls are very premature.
That second bullet point is what we needed to hear and it rings true.

Advertisement
Man remember that night where Scott committed and Stewart got the CBs for OSU?

CIS was a dark place. Things definitely trending back up since then
Yeah it was a kick in the nuts. Testament to Mario for turning it around. The Lightfoot commit might be the biggest commit we have gotten since Tracy Howard? We were on the ropes and we got a kid that was penciled in for Taint a school that has just had their way with us on the trail head to head in close battles.

Not only was a big win for momentum but this kid is a major major talent as well. I remember when they first offered he looked like a player on Pickett’s level based on his measureables on 247. Then I watched the film and saw a sideline to sideline monster at DE. He will be a great case study for JT because he has the tools to be a day 1 pick but is raw.

Yeah it was a kick in the nuts. Testament to Mario for turning it around. The Lightfoot commit might be the biggest commit we have gotten since Tracy Howard? We were on the ropes and we got a kid that was penciled in for Taint a school that has just had their way with us on the trail head to head in close battles.

Not only was a big win for momentum but this kid is a major major talent as well. I remember when they first offered he looked like a player on Pickett’s level based on his measureables on 247. Then I watched the film and saw a sideline to sideline monster at DE. He will be a great case study for JT because he has the tools to be a day 1 pick but is raw.
I think we both are taking D$ comments the same way. Like sure it’s good he didn’t commit to OSU of course but that could be bigger than that. If there was legit momentum there for OSU and it was about to go down, if we were able to give him something to think about last minute it could mean there’s a lot going on there we will never hear about, which is a good sign for recruiting overall

I don’t like South Carolina hanging around for him though. Either way he’s a beast like you said

Advertisement
I guess its fine to post this here. Was listening to Larry Blustein on LockeonCanes and he said something interesting. Dallas Turner who gonna ball out for Bama and Nick Bonnitto who is in the NFL, they are already on JT resume as a coach. He sent those guys to college as ready as u can be to play. So he is not just working off his playing resume.

7/19 Bank (Text edition)

Happy to hear this, i agree 100%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back