2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stewart is a game changer. Look we need DTs but this kid is going to be a problem. A two deep of Lightfoot Stewart Bain and Wayne at Edge means you have a fighting chances against anyone.

I am going to stick with my prediction that Cristobal is going to move Big Joe to a "Director of Samoan Recruiting" analyst position and get someone new for DT recruiting in the next cycle.

Wiltfong just said on the Lightfoot commitment show that he put his balls on the table for Stewart for taint but he’s definitely not confident, that USCe is very involved and also mentioned twice “Miami is not going to go away”. He wasn’t making it sound like the kid was a silent to taint or anything. Was open to admitting the buzz is taint right now but it’s nowhere near over.
I mean when you have another 125k and add it to his original price “nowhere near over” is gonna change. That’s me hoping OSU going all in on Scott ****ed them.

Advertisement
I am going to stick with my prediction that Cristobal is going to move Big Joe to a "Director of Samoan Recruiting" analyst position and get someone new for DT recruiting in the next cycle.
What's your take on the Lightfoot commitment?
Apologies if I missed it on the commitment thread.

Advertisement
What's your take on the Lightfoot commitment?
Apologies if I missed it on the commitment thread.

I am not concerned with DE. I think kids are excited to learn from Taylor. DT is a problem. I grant that top DTs probably cost more- maybe we're just priced out of the 5 star DT game. Hopefully I'm proven wrong with Stewart.

Advertisement
Wiltfong just said on the Lightfoot commitment show that he put his balls on the table for Stewart for taint but he’s definitely not confident, that USCe is very involved and also mentioned twice “Miami is not going to go away”. He wasn’t making it sound like the kid was a silent to taint or anything. Was open to admitting the buzz is taint right now but it’s nowhere near over.
Mrw GIF

This would be the move! Squeeze in a desk for him between Rumphs and Strouds

Advertisement
Back