2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

I think Stewart is much further along than Scott. I don’t know where where these crystal balls are coming from for Scott.

Stone, would be somewhere in between.
He has two people around him, including a good friend that will attend Miami. Parents have signed off as well. Im not calling him a lock by any means but there is a reason for the smoke around him.

Advertisement
He has two people around him, including a good friend that will attend Miami. Parents have signed off as well. Im not calling him a lock by any means but there is a reason for the smoke around him.
Oook , I’ll get the Flor De Cana ready just in case , just the hint of its presence will trigger a Bird Road traffic jam with my boys banging pots and pans yelling at mommacitas doing pelvic thrusts.

SHHHH

GOCANES

Advertisement

Kid wants to get paid. He’s got the talent to get paid.

That conversation is still to be had, at least with the few groups that I am familiar with.

Sure thing, my guy. Edited/selected/paraphrased:

Washington (D.C.) Friendship Collegiate Academy five-star EDGE Dylan Stewart will be at UM from June 9-11.

“I have been there twice. Some things I like about Miami are that I would have Jason Taylor as the coach. I really like coachGuidry's defense and what he does with the EDGEs too. Then, I like the people, how they run things and Miami is Miami. I have a good time when I’m there.”

Stewart has also set officials to Georgia (June 2), Ohio State (June 16) and South Carolina (June 23). He has visited numerous program this spring, including Miami, Georgia, Ohio State, South Carolina, Alabama, Penn State, Michigan and Oregon.

Let’s close this deal and get this 5* train moving on the DL.

I’d push hard to not let him go to Ohio St the week after. Let’s see what I’d take to keep that from happening.

Advertisement
Let’s close this deal and get this 5* train moving on the DL.

I’d push hard to not let him go to Ohio St the week after. Let’s see what I’d take to keep that from happening.

Not too early for that?

Who’s the friend? Is it a football player or just a normal student?

Who’s the friend? Is it a football player or just a normal student?
I was responding to Ghandi bout Justin Scott. Go to the Justin Scott thread and look at post 121. He visited here with his best friend and his best friend's older brother who is walking on to play RB. HIs best friend is looking into coming here as well but that was discussed elsewhere. This kid has a connection to Miami now. Not saying we land him but he would not be coming all the way from Chi and not know anyone on campus, he would have support from back home. I think that is big.

Advertisement
Is it unreasonable to assume we’re the favorites (albeit maybe slightly) to land Stone, Stewart and Scott?
Andre The Giant No GIF

Kid wants to get paid. He’s got the talent to get paid.

That conversation is still to be had, at least with the few groups that I am familiar with.
I don’t know details but it feels like there’s this group of blue chips that already know they could see themselves playing here

Last step is roll out the red carpet for them and talk business details on their OVs and hopefully lock it down

Pretty clear the first hurdles are behind us

Advertisement
Stone is the wild card because of his affinity for Oklahoma. I feel we gotta work on him a little bit more to seal the deal of playing with the rest of the top defensive prospects in the class
Yeah this is where I think the NIL could come into play

Oook , I’ll get the Flor De Cana ready just in case , just the hint of its presence will trigger a Bird Road traffic jam with my boys banging pots and pans yelling at mommacitas doing pelvic thrusts.

SHHHH

GOCANES
That and Zacapa are my two favorites. Love that Hard Rock serves Flor but wish it was the Dark one.

Advertisement
Back