2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

It has often been said by those who scout for both college and the NFL that you should never allow yourself to fall in love with a player. Well gents it's much too late for that because when it comes to Dylan Stewart, I'm head over heels!!!!
I definitely understand what ur trying to say but…
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Chad Simmons seems to think we are in a good spot heading into summer visits. Says UGA has faded some and to not sleep on South Carolina but he is hearing more about Miami the most with Stewart in the last couple of weeks. OSU is also still involved but we have the momentum currently.

Those are the 3 schools. Miami has made him a priority. Beamer has been recruiting DMV area heavily since he got there (he did the same at VT so he has a lot of connects in the area) and he stole Harbor last year. As for OSU, like Bama, have been known to cherry pick the best ballers from the DMV area over the years.

Those are the 3 schools. Miami has made him a priority. Beamer has been recruiting DMV area heavily since he got there (he did the same at VT so he has a lot of connects in the area) and he stole Harbor last year. As for OSU, like Bama, have been known to cherry pick the best ballers from the DMV area over the years.

I’ll take that over Bama/UGA…

Advertisement
Yeah, Penn State has been raiding this area forever too. Apparently Maryland isn’t really even in the hunt, which isn’t too surprising

After seeing Dylan play in the semi-finals of playoffs against his son's team, Ablakk was raving about his potential. Says he's further along than Chase Young was at the same age. Says he's a certified double goon. If he comes to Miami, he's a day 1 starter.

In the playoffs, his son's team took him out of the game by going run only and running away from him. During halftime, the coach adjusted and put Dylan at Mike. Ablakk said he single handedly shut them down in the second half.

That's exactly who he reminds me of Chase Young but further along.

Advertisement
This guy is really high on JT, i dont see how kak🐓 them match that. Rising optimistic confidence. And it seems this staff has taken @DMoney advice. We should be hard after every Urban area kid. These kids will always relate to Miami, much more than they would a college town. Not saying its a guaranteed commit but chances go high. Just like i saod about the international background players. Collins, Samson etc. DMV, Chicago, LA, Philadelphia area, Boston, New Jersey areas etc.

Be crazy to walk out in 2024, with Moss, Kelly, Bain, Collins, Wayne and Stewart and another top DE. Meet at the QB indeed. And Guidry firing up crazy looks. Murk the Gator QB please

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back