2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

He actually fits in well at both Bama and UGA. They would use him as their OLB rush end/JACK. I think he is intrigued by Guidry’s scheme where he would be used with his hand in the ground and standing up.
Of course he does I didn’t mean it that way. I meant he doesn’t seem like the kind of player that just shuts everyone else out and only has interest in those schools.

Yes he’s a Will Anderson type player. Sorry I should’ve worded that better.

Advertisement
Stone, Cunningham and Scott at DT. Stewart and Lightfoot at DE. Yes please.

Not sure who else we are after or how many we plan on taking at each position but this would be a fantastic start.
Best case scenario would be those 3 at DT and then Stewart and someone else at DE. Seems like we’ve went cold on the trail with Booker Pickett so Lightfoot might be our best option aside from Dylan Stewart. Hauling in all these guys would be our best DL haul ever in the modern era.

Stone, Cunningham and Scott at DT. Stewart and Lightfoot at DE. Yes please.

Not sure who else we are after or how many we plan on taking at each position but this would be a fantastic start.
Breland from CA, Mario offered first at Oregon, theme there btw, the kid from Jones high school in Orlando, D' Antre Thomas and the kid from up near Tallahassee, Blounstown, Artavius Jones. We have cast a wide net with DTs and DL overall. Apparently Cristobal and staff rightly figured imo, the way to match up the SEC is to atleast match if not over power them in the trenches

Advertisement
Best case scenario would be those 3 at DT and then Stewart and someone else at DE. Seems like we’ve went cold on the trail with Booker Pickett so Lightfoot might be our best option aside from Dylan Stewart. Hauling in all these guys would be our best DL haul ever in the modern era.
Not cold on Pickett. JT just visited him and he setting a OV.

Advertisement
Mario....its closing time. Not a bad package deal if you can convince them to commit and sign together.

Andre The Giant GIF by Giphy QA

Who is sleeping on him? I just stated 2 other targets and didn't even bring him up...

Yup. We need to be bringing in minimum two blue-chip edge pass rushers every single cycle. Kelly and Moss in 2022. Bain and Wayne in 2023. And at least two more savages in 2024. You can never have too many excellent dudes off the edge.

Advertisement

Washington (D.C.) Friendship Collegiate Academy five-star EDGE Dylan Stewart has locked in his fourth official visit. He will be at Miami from June 9-11.

“I’ve been talking to Jason Taylor a lot, not every day, but we talk a very good amount,” Stewart told On3. “I have been there twice. Some of the things I like about Miami are that I would have Jason Taylor as the coach. I really like coach (Lance) Guidry’s defense and what he does with the EDGEs too. Then, I like the people, how they run things and Miami is Miami. I have a good time when I’m there.”

Man this 2024 d-line class gon be legendary

Advertisement
Is it unreasonable to assume we’re the favorites (albeit maybe slightly) to land Stone, Stewart and Scott?
Mannnnnn…I haven’t seen D-Line recruits on campus like this since I’ve been following recruiting. I know @DMoney and @Cribby said they were gonna treat the D line recruiting like we did O line last year, but this is crazy how much we’re in the thick of these recruitments for literally the best DT/DEs in the nation

Advertisement
Back